Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler II: 8,000 Tickets Sold, Sellout is Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be the last time Froch fights. If he loses, he says he'll retire.

Comment

Fights like this are great for the sport. Can't wait to check out this one. You know it won't be some boring 12 round snoozefest. Whatever happens, it will be a great fight.

Comment

can't believe I missed out on tickets

Comment

ill laugh if they both fight cagey as ****

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

Froch is favourite but Kessler will make it close again.

Going on past interviews the loss to Kessler really got to Froch. See what effect it has good or bad when they get in the ring.

Comment

Managed to get 3 x £200 tix 6 rows up from ringside, so we still get a decent view.

Cannot wait. Although Hearn doesn't need to put on a decent undercard, I'm sure there will be a couple of decent fights there. Darren Barker will be on it for sure being a Londoner. Possibly Frampton for the London exposure. I'd imagine Stalker, Ryder and Yafai too.

Comment

Boxing is not dead, you just to put up great fights and the public will flock to it.

Was actually considering going to London for this. If I can score affordable tickets and a decent airfare deal. Either way, it is sure to be an electrifying night for all in attendence.

Comment

froch is coming in with a great home court advantage. might actually pull off one of the best revenge fights in modern boxing

Comment

Working...
                  X