Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love fun and positivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good start Mark and talking about it in the forum may be a big help.

I say you either ignore negativity or make your way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Pride has stopped me in the past but maybe i do need the help i am so tired of being sick and tired as they say.
      worth a shot you can always get off them if you want.

Comment

Meds is just an excuse, man up.

Comment

yeah I'm thinking about trying something new depending on what they offer me. Did Celexa for 3 years and got off when I wanted to with no problem. It definitely helped at first then I decided I didn't need it and been off for over 2 years. Just look at it as a tool and don't fall into the trap of thinking you HAVE TO take it and should never get off. That's all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Meds is just an excuse, man up.
            spoken like a true idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              spoken like a true idiot.
              No, spoken like a man.

He should overcome these tough times with his own will power and not with the aid of a substance. I understand how readily available medication is in America, hell, even your pets are on them.

It's not the answer, you need to develop ways of coping without relying on medication.

Comment

No, spoken like a man.

He should overcome these tough times with his own will power and not with the aid of a substance. I understand how readily available medication is in America, hell, even your pets are on them.

It's not the answer, you need to develop ways of coping without relying on medication.
                How about a joint and some sweet music, wachu think D?

Comment

No, spoken like a man.

Or he could do both. Not everyone is the same. For some people curing depression with willpower would be like curing cancer with will power. Like I said meds are a tool. A means to and end. If you Ever had to deal with clinical depression or real post traumatic stress you would know that. If you ever dealt with a real life suicide that meds may have prevented you would know that. Not to mention countless other situations. .

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    How about a joint and some sweet music, wachu think D?
                    Sweet music without the joint.

I think it's a bad idea to associate anything like that with an 'escape' if you're feeling down. Because when you're really feeling down, you're going to crave that substance.

It's how alcoholics begin, they drink to take away the pain and become dependant on it. If it's depression and not just a stressful day at work then it should be avoided. I don't know what's at the root of Mark's troubles but he needs to focus on dealing with it and then thinking about how good life will be once he's done it. It'll be hard but he needs to push through and accomplish, once he sees he can do it the rest will fall into place.

Comment

Sweet music without the joint.

I think it's a bad idea to associate anything like that with an 'escape' if you're feeling down. Because when you're really feeling down, you're going to crave that substance.

It's how alcoholics begin, they drink to take away the pain and become dependant on it. If it's depression and not just a stressful day at work then it should be avoided. I don't know what's at the root of Mark's troubles but he needs to focus on dealing with it and then thinking about how good life will be once he's done it. It'll be hard but he needs to push through and accomplish, once he sees he can do it the rest will fall into place.
                      I agree, I guess it depends on one's situation...maybe 1/8 joint...come on man it enhances the beauty of the surroundings with sweet musics... hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X