Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez wasn't trying to coast the 12th round of the 3rd fight he was being cautious because Manny figured him out. That is why Manny wanted a 4th fight asap. Now Marquez knowing he was going to lose because he was figured out by Pacquiao, (and no surprise there, Manny was winning, he was disfiguring Marquez's face easily), Marquez resorted to more PEDs to enhance his punching power, because they know Manny will come in the fight thinking he can take the punches like he always has in all 3 fights.

That was Marquez's game plan, more PEDs for one punch KO power.

Oh btw, I expect trolls to circle jerk this post to try to discredit it.

Last edited by woopwoop; 12-29-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
      Marquez wasn't trying to coast the 12th round of the 3rd fight he was being cautious because Manny figured him out. That is why Manny wanted a 4th fight asap. Now Marquez knowing he was going to lose because he was figured out by Pacquiao, (and no surprise there, Manny was winning, he was disfiguring Marquez's face easily), Marquez resorted to more PEDs to enhance his punching power, because they know Manny will come in the fight thinking he can take the punches like he always has in all 3 fights.

That was Marquez's game plan, more PEDs for one punch KO power.
      Lol! That made my day.

Comment

In the HBO 24/7 leading to the 4th fight, Incredible Hulk... i mean Marquez talked about how it's not impossible to KO Manny, that was their plan, to KO Manny, why not in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd fight? Why? Because they know they dont have the power to KO Manny during those times.

Manny figured him out in the 3rd fight, we all saw it in the 4th fight, Manny was winning until the PEDs power punch, Marquez was desperate so he resorted to more PEDs for KO punching power.

Comment

Sonnen is a trip lol

Comment

Working...
          X