Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest boxing event ever on May 4, 2013 is being planned says Golden Boy CEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest boxing event ever on May 4, 2013 is being planned says Golden Boy CEO

Its gonna be Floyd vs Guerrero and Canelo vs Cotto/Trout as a co-main event.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
      Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Yep, that's what I think. Floyd and Canelo on the same bill but not against each other.

Comment

From what I hear they are talking to Cotto's team about it but Cotto won't make a decision until january.

Comment

Cotto as an undercard though? Floyd vs Canelo , Guerrero vs Maidana, +Return of Victor ortiz

Comment

I think so too, but they want you to think it's Floyd/Canelo or Floyd/Pac or something

Comment

Actually Richard, Canelo did say a date. He said May 4th.

It seems though that Canelo-Mayweather is the plan for September.

Canelo is going to fight Cotto or Angulo on May 4th and Mayweather is going to fight Guererro.

That's what I imagine.

Comment

One of the biggest boxing events ever?

Yeah, I'll be telling my grandkids about when I watched Floyd vs Robert Guerrero.

Comment

If all this is true, then this would be bigger than when Jesus built the Sears Tower.

Comment

Working...
                    X