No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    that guy needs a padded cell much more than he needs to be in the ring. if he had come up against anybody with even mild experience and talent he would have gotten himself hurt. So you want me to say something positive about Zelenoff.... If Charlie and I were ever in a ring throwing fists I am positive that he would not have survived one round..........Rockin'
    Funny, because you didn't survive round 1 against a guy with a 15% knockouts...

So does that make you worse than 85% of fighters who have stepped in the ring with him? Well... considering that more than half of them beat him... id say that would probably put you ate worse than more than that.

That sure is a lucky hook at the right time!

Comment

• ppl need to get of rockin's case. he doesnt want anybody to call him a great fighter or any of that, he just wants ppl to recognise and respect the fact that he was a fighter. because being a fighter takes balls, hell it probably takes more balls if you are less of a fighter (not saying that rockin' was). rockin' knows what it takes to be a boxer, something the vast majority of ppl on this site dont.

hes so right about what he said about the gym entry being like a revolving door. so many ppl think they are tough come in, get cracked and walk right back out. something which surely would apply to most if not all of the e-warriors around here. the same ppl who call champions cowards and ******* without having boxed a single round in their life. matter of fact forget a fight, most ppl wouldnt even be able to push themselves far enough doing roadwork, groundwork or punch out drills. they wouldnt be tough enough to handle that much less an acctual opponent.

rockin' did, hes a fighter and that alone warrants respect. he might not have been a great one, but who around here was? where are your titles at? atleast rockin' went for it, he failed but so does most ppl who try. it still takes courage to try unlike sitting on a computer talking ****. get in the ring yourself, until then you have no right to question rockin' or anybody elses career.

Comment

that guy needs a padded cell much more than he needs to be in the ring. if he had come up against anybody with even mild experience and talent he would have gotten himself hurt. So you want me to say something positive about Zelenoff.... If Charlie and I were ever in a ring throwing fists I am positive that he would not have survived one round..........Rockin'
        that's the truth.

zelenoff is mentally ill.

Comment

I know alot of this sport, things that you will never know/experience. your repetitive and persistant harassing comments just show how little you know and how little you respect the sport and it's participants. on my boxing your opinion is both uneducated and just plain ignorant.
          See, Rock, you don't seem to grasp this fundamental concept: I'm not a boxer, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I just watch the sport for entertainment.

My craft is words, writing is part of my job. Look at your quoted post, above. It's riddled with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So much so that I almost ate my own shit while reading it, out of pure frustration. On the basis of what I do as a job, you know nothing. Do you comprehend, fuck knuckle, or has D-Zizzle bashed your brains in too much with those stone-like fists of his?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            See, Rock, you don't seem to grasp this fundamental concept: I'm not a boxer, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I just watch the sport for entertainment.

My craft is words, writing is part of my job. Look at your quoted post, above. It's riddled with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So much so that I almost ate my own shit while reading it, out of pure frustration. On the basis of what I do as a job, you know nothing. Do you comprehend, fuck knuckle, or has D-Zizzle bashed your brains in too much with those stone-like fists of his?
            gee, you are a writer and I am not. I was a fighter and you were not. So lets just say that I know as much about writing as you do about boxing. Boxing was not my job but rather just something that I really wanted to do. As a pro it was more of a job but all the same I did it because I enjoyed it.

You are correct though, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all signs of being a succesfull fighter. You are reaching Anorak, you need new material..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              ppl need to get of rockin's case. he doesnt want anybody to call him a great fighter or any of that, he just wants ppl to recognise and respect the fact that he was a fighter. because being a fighter takes balls, hell it probably takes more balls if you are less of a fighter (not saying that rockin' was). rockin' knows what it takes to be a boxer, something the vast majority of ppl on this site dont.

hes so right about what he said about the gym entry being like a revolving door. so many ppl think they are tough come in, get cracked and walk right back out. something which surely would apply to most if not all of the e-warriors around here. the same ppl who call champions cowards and ******* without having boxed a single round in their life. matter of fact forget a fight, most ppl wouldnt even be able to push themselves far enough doing roadwork, groundwork or punch out drills. they wouldnt be tough enough to handle that much less an acctual opponent.

rockin' did, hes a fighter and that alone warrants respect. he might not have been a great one, but who around here was? where are your titles at? atleast rockin' went for it, he failed but so does most ppl who try. it still takes courage to try unlike sitting on a computer talking ****. get in the ring yourself, until then you have no right to question rockin' or anybody elses career.
              Amen to that. It won't let me send you more karma, but it is there spiritually, thankyou..........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

You are correct though, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all signs of being a succesfull fighter. You are reaching Anorak, you need new material..........Rockin'
                Why does it not surprise me that you completely missed the ****ing point?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Why does it not surprise me that you completely missed the ****ing point?
                  if there was a point in your reply I missed, spell it out for me.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    ppl need to get of rockin's case. he doesnt want anybody to call him a great fighter or any of that, he just wants ppl to recognise and respect the fact that he was a fighter. because being a fighter takes balls, hell it probably takes more balls if you are less of a fighter (not saying that rockin' was). rockin' knows what it takes to be a boxer, something the vast majority of ppl on this site dont.

I was a fighter too, should I make everyone bow down to me and tell me I'm right about everything I say? My record is much better than Rockin' and I don't tell anyone or brag about it. I also had an extensive amateur career and been a trainer for 12 years now. Should I just dismiss what everyone says about the sport of boxing.

So when I went down to see Romanza Gym in Mexico City, I should have not listened to what Nacho said and told him "Fuk you Nacho, you don't have the experience that I do as a fighter so therefore you don't know anything about boxing"......really? That's what I should have told him?

Give me a fukin break, if you fought, good for you. That doesn't mean you need to be a d1k about it. I learn something everyday from my fighters and trainers that are less experienced than I am. I NEVER dismiss people because they have never fought or have less time training.

Confucius said "The first step in learning is humility" How can you learn when you think you already know it all?

I'm glad my mind isn't as closed and that's what has given me the success as a trainer. Because I'm open minded to understand things from a perspective not just my own.

Comment

if there was a point in your reply I missed, spell it out for me.............Rockin'
                      Spell it out... is that a pun? Nice one if so.

My basic point is, you constantly say (completely unprovoked, I might add) that people haven't achieved things in life if they haven't boxed, despite the fact that boxing isn't their vocation. I was pointing out that telling me I've "failed" because I haven't thrown a punch in a boxing ring makes about as much sense to my job as knowing what a colon is to yours.

The grammatical colon, I mean. Not the colon that D-Zizzle pounded.

Comment

Working...
                      X