Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: Pac knows more about boxing than me, I'm throwing strategy out (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    translation: i have no clue how to beat marquez. swing for the fences, manny!
    ^^^^pretty much

Comment

Considering Mannys lack of boxing brain hes shown in the ring and outside the ring when discusing other fighters. Im willing to bet that Roach is basically saying the 4th fight wont be on me when you lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Considering Mannys lack of boxing brain hes shown in the ring and outside the ring when discusing other fighters. Im willing to bet that Roach is basically saying the 4th fight wont be on me when you lose again.
        i thought exactly that when i heard him speak

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Manny tried to follow Roach's game plans, I think the real problem is that Roach himself is a rather limited tactician and he pretty much admitted his shortcomings in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            name a fighter he molded from nothing to something....the dude is fuking fraud...as far as you cheerleading his sex game...thats not what MEN do in 2012....ok?...if you gonna come on a boxing forum and brag on another man's wood game you mind as well get on your knees and polish it off son....its 2012 man!!

bragging on my OWN wood game..I'll out sling that cornball anytime...his hoes would LOVE me!!

lol what a hypocrite

2 dudes bragging about wood shedding lmao you two should go rent a motel together and stay away from this thread

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              lol what a hypocrite

2 dudes bragging about wood shedding lmao you two should go rent a motel together and stay away from this thread
              2 guys renting a motel and one guy watching.... smh

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                2 guys renting a motel and one guy watching.... smh

you don't have to watch--you can join those two together and give each other :*******:

only ones watching that are yourself, sekondzout, and ronnie n

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  you don't have to watch--you can join those two together and give each other :*******:

only ones watching that are yourself, sekondzout, and ronnie n
                  :wank: now ur talkin

Comment

Roach is pretty good at damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      translation: i have no clue how to beat marquez. swing for the fences, manny!
                      he basically admitted that he tried the same game plan 3 times

Comment

Working...
                      X