No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Rips Canelo-Lopez Bout, Discusses Frias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina Rips Canelo-Lopez Bout, Discusses Frias

"I go in there thinking like I'm fighting the baddest guy in the division. I train like that too. I expect to be facing a beast of a world champion every time I go in that ring and that's why I train as hard as I do."

[Click Here To Read More]

Tell us what you really think. There is really nothing left to say that hasn't been said about Canelo "the fix" Alvarez.

Comment

Warrrr Molina, I hate the way his last fight ended. A division of 154 so stacked & there's only 1 guy that has yet to fight a contender ranked fighter in the division. Even though he's been in 5 championship fights.

Comment

We need all the top 154lb guys speaking up about this ****in injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          We need all the top 154lb guys speaking up about this ****in injustice.
          This is true, because according to ignorant nationalistic fans like 1 chance, if a fan like myself speaks on ginger's glaring & obvious duckage, then you only like black fighters,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            This is true, because according to ignorant nationalistic fans like 1 chance, if a fan like myself speaks on ginger's glaring & obvious duckage, then you only like black fighters,lol!!
            U mad puto?I just want u to judge fighters fairly and not off their
            skin color.Its obvious u criticize mexican fighters more then black fighters.
            Cause ur black i understand.

Comment

hey molina. quit crying like a girl. had you not gotten knocked on you ass when you were winning every round against kirkland plus your corner disqualified you. you would be fighting canelo. so quit crying and fight.

Comment

I'd love to see "King" Carlos Molina vs "king" Gabriel Rosado! Settle who's the real "King" in the ring lol.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  U mad puto?I just want u to judge fighters fairly and not off their
                  skin color.Its obvious u criticize mexican fighters more then black fighters.
                  Cause ur black i understand.
                  Now while I understand you feel tough calling names over the internet, can you tell me why you're assuming you know what race I am??

Comment

Do your thing Molina......

Comment

Working...
                    X