Comedian...
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=148086

Comment

double comedian

Comment

What's a comedian?

Comment

limey

A proud group of people from the greatest nation ever. With a tiny landmass and population we controlled half the world and invented the the modern world, international language, industry, comedy and (errrm) america. Whereas the Wankers, excuse me, Yanks beleisve they are the greatest nation in the world because they own alot of oil. While we took over the world, they couldnt even beat the Vietcong - who wore slippers into combat for ****s sake.

Yank1: I wish i was a limey, they have such a complex sense of humour.
              Yank2: Me too, and they are grammatically accurate in speech.
              Yank1: Darn tootin' id piss on the stars and stripes anyday if it meant aquiring a ****ney accent.

limey

a British person, term comes from sailors who came to the New World preventing scurvy from sucking limes. Term indigenous to North America

"That guy over there is a limey, lives in London, and came over here just for a short vacation".

limey

A colloquial term used to address or mock british sailors, as they commonly sucked on limes to prevent scurvy. When scurvy was realised to be a common killer on long sea voyages, it was discovered soon after that fruit with a high citrus content would prevent this. The reason they chose limes in particular is that they were cheaper than oranges, and much more appealing in taste than lemons.

Sailor1: Lookit' that guy! Limey bastard.
              Sailor2: What, you'd rather suck on lemons instead?

Limey

A word Americans use to describe an English or British person. Comes from when British sailors used to eat limes to avoid scurvy. Although some entries have described the phrase as derogatory, it's really not that offensive at all, certainly nothing like the N-word, for example. It depends on the context, if the American uses it affectionately, the Briton should have no reason to be offended. If the American uses it while hurling abuse and expletives at the Briton, than their whole tone is what's offensive rather than the use of the word "limey".

American: Hey there limey, how's it going in England?
              Englishman: Fine thanks, are you alright?

Cab Driver: What, no tip? You cheap limey ****sucker!
              Englishman: Well in Britain we don't tip EVERYONE, you Yank twat! [/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                limey

A proud group of people from the greatest nation ever. With a tiny landmass and population we controlled half the world and invented the the modern world, international language, industry, comedy and (errrm) america. Whereas the Wankers, excuse me, Yanks beleisve they are the greatest nation in the world because they own alot of oil. While we took over the world, they couldnt even beat the Vietcong - who wore slippers into combat for ****s sake.

Yank1: I wish i was a limey, they have such a complex sense of humour.
                Yank2: Me too, and they are grammatically accurate in speech.
                Yank1: Darn tootin' id piss on the stars and stripes anyday if it meant aquiring a ****ney accent.

limey

a British person, term comes from sailors who came to the New World preventing scurvy from sucking limes. Term indigenous to North America

"That guy over there is a limey, lives in London, and came over here just for a short vacation".

limey

A colloquial term used to address or mock british sailors, as they commonly sucked on limes to prevent scurvy. When scurvy was realised to be a common killer on long sea voyages, it was discovered soon after that fruit with a high citrus content would prevent this. The reason they chose limes in particular is that they were cheaper than oranges, and much more appealing in taste than lemons.

Sailor1: Lookit' that guy! Limey bastard.
                Sailor2: What, you'd rather suck on lemons instead?

Limey

A word Americans use to describe an English or British person. Comes from when British sailors used to eat limes to avoid scurvy. Although some entries have described the phrase as derogatory, it's really not that offensive at all, certainly nothing like the N-word, for example. It depends on the context, if the American uses it affectionately, the Briton should have no reason to be offended. If the American uses it while hurling abuse and expletives at the Briton, than their whole tone is what's offensive rather than the use of the word "limey".

American: Hey there limey, how's it going in England?
                Englishman: Fine thanks, are you alright?

Cab Driver: What, no tip? You cheap limey ****sucker!
                Englishman: Well in Britain we don't tip EVERYONE, you Yank twat!
                ..............................[/QUOTE]

This clears it up beautifully

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  What's a comedian?
                  Something these Limeys apparently arent

Comment

Had you googled, or clicked my link you would have found all that info on the top search result...

You would have even found this almost identical thread >>> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=171176

Comment

Working...
                    X