No announcement yet.

This isn't a Trayvon Martin Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Well I'll be damned, and I thought I've seen it all, lol..
    Hey brother, long time, no see. Que tal?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Hey brother, long time, no see. Que tal?
        How ya doing my twin brother? just kicking it with you all for a bit..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            WTF, seriously..

Comment

How ya doing my twin brother? just kicking it with you all for a bit..
              I'm not doing anything right now, waiting for my wife to finish cooking cause I'm feeling hungry. It's damn hot in our place right now and she's cooking a hot soup. Guess you pinoy twin brotha is a bit weird, no?

Comment

I'm not doing anything right now, waiting for my wife to finish cooking cause I'm feeling hungry. It's damn hot in our place right now and she's cooking a hot soup. Guess you pinoy twin brotha is a bit weird, no?
                I always welcome hot soup or any home cooking for that matter, I just finished working on my homes air conditioner, getting hot around here, two beers went down like water..

Comment

I always welcome hot soup or any home cooking for that matter, I just finished working on my homes air conditioner, getting hot around here, two beers went down like water..
                  Easy with the cervezas, carnal haha. My air con is busted and got no idea how to fix it myself, I got to content myself with electric fan. We got 3-4 hours black out daily here cause there's a power crisis here in mindanao.

Comment

Comment

Easy with the cervezas, carnal haha. My air con is busted and got no idea how to fix it myself, I got to content myself with electric fan. We got 3-4 hours black out daily here cause there's a power crisis here in mindanao.
                      Sucks big time huh, I can handle the cold, just put on a jacket or throw an extra blanket on the bed, but the heat? you can't go around butt naked.. well you can but is not proper..

Comment

Working...
                      X