Evans vs Jones, right around the corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo i got this shit son

Comment

jk, I think Rashad has good enough footwork and hand speed to get inside, but Jones is very good. I was really surprised that Machida and Shogun didn't kick his little chicken legs more, I think that's the key to defeating Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        Nothing subjective about Pride. It is a fact that they had the best fighters in the world competing against eachother regularly. Somebody who listens to Chael Sonnen and discredits Pride, nothing that person says about MMA should ever be taken seriously again.

Are you just trolling now with that or what?
        Listens to Sonnen??

I've been watching MMA since 1992. Who's to say PRIDE was better than UFC? I've seen top fighters by PRIDE get beaten by top fighters from UFC and vice versa.

They all beat each other, so who's to say who was better? I'll wait.

Lastly, thanks for discrediting ELO like I said you would. Point proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          What? finishing all of his fights?
          Last time he went to the scorecards was against Bonner......
          The guy is a destroyer but what did you hope for him?
          That he would be less dominate?
          The guy is the most exciting Champ out there and gets spectacular finishes on a fight by fight basis.

What? The best year in mma history isn't enough?
          No Mma fighter have had a better year of perfomances than Jon Jones but Tell me! you had so much "hope" for this kid.

What ? you wanted him to be a drop down and win the mw belt than move up to HW to win that one too?
          He's only 24 and have destroyed every opponent he has faced...
          He is only 24 and already one of the greatest LHW ever.
          What do Jon Jones have to do to please you?

When did you turn into such a fag?

When everyone thought he was too green. I said he would become the champion and destroy on his way to the belt. It happened. Hopes achieved.

Comment

When the fight is on and any one is rooting for Evans, PM me if you are interested to bet against my boy Jones. Ill give you a 1:5 odds.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              When the fight is on and any one is rooting for Evans, PM me if you are interested to bet against my boy Jones. Ill give you a 1:5 odds.
              I'll take you up on that.

Comment

I really want Shad to do well but I have the feeling hes gonna get brutalized.

Comment

Jons is gonna tax that a$$. I got 5 billi on if ya want it

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    When did you turn into such a fag?

When everyone thought he was too green. I said he would become the champion and destroy on his way to the belt. It happened. Hopes achieved.
                    HAHa ops, I thought you said Jones disappointed you .
                    Sorry bro

Comment

Jones will likely win. Rooting for Rashad though. After this, 205 is done....

Comment

Working...
                      X