No announcement yet.

**** i just realized floyd will go to jail after may 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** i just realized floyd will go to jail after may 5

If they don't fight on may 5, they won't fight anytime soon...

its over with

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post

Comment

This is all floyds fault pacquaio didnt beat his baby mama

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            thats hilarious

Comment

they need to fight now - who knows what jail will do to floyd. november date must be pure sarcasm from arum's side.
              also did pac become pregnant after marquez fight or why does he need exactly 7.5 months for ring return?

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                so then fight on may 5th

Comment

Truthfully, because of Floyd's legal issues, this is going to be difficult. I think Arum always wanted the fight later this year. I think Arum believes in done after 2012 and if it's the final fight of his run, the result doesn't really matter. The money will be fine. However, with Mayweather in and then out and the in and then out of jail, it makes it harder for him to get his lies in order.

He should just come out and say it'll be Manny's retirement fight at the end of the year, regardless of the outcome. This way, no one seems upset or bothered. We know when it happens and we can all shut up about it.

Regardless, if Floyd's in jail in June, he's out by September at the latest. Which makes a year-end fight very difficult to make. Virtually impossible. Going to jail now would have been better for this fights potential, as May could have still been SLIGHTLY possible and later in the year would have been wide open.

But, he may not do the full 90 days. So, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                    Truthfully, because of Floyd's legal issues, this is going to be difficult. I think Arum always wanted the fight later this year. I think Arum believes in done after 2012 and if it's the final fight of his run, the result doesn't really matter. The money will be fine. However, with Mayweather in and then out and the in and then out of jail, it makes it harder for him to get his lies in order.

He should just come out and say it'll be Manny's retirement fight at the end of the year, regardless of the outcome. This way, no one seems upset or bothered. We know when it happens and we can all shut up about it.

Regardless, if Floyd's in jail in June, he's out by September at the latest. Which makes a year-end fight very difficult to make. Virtually impossible. Going to jail now would have been better for this fights potential, as May could have still been SLIGHTLY possible and later in the year would have been wide open.

But, he may not do the full 90 days. So, who knows?
                    They said Floyd will most likely serve 60 days, meaning he'd get out the first week of August. It would give him 3-3 1/2 months for a fight in November and about 4 months for one on December. It's not impossible, I just don't see why they can't fight May 5th. It's clear Arum is dodging the fight and it seems like Manny isn't really forcing him to make it, which is sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X