Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Pacino, John Travolta, Joe Pesci: Gotti: Three Generations movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Stop lying to yourself.
    8 Oscar nominations>2.

Saying Oscars and awards don't mean shit, is like saying a win doesn't mean shit, Erik.

Comment

I've seen a couple of movies about John Gotti, then a few other movies that had people who played John Gotti in smaller roles.

I think the HBO movie "Gotti", got it right. Armand Assante did a really good job in the role of John Gotti.

Travolta will probably surprise some people. He's played some "bad guy" roles (his stint as a bad guy in "Face Off", as well as his role in "Swordfish"). He may not be the best choice to play John Gotti, but they could have done a lot worse.

I can't wait to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        8 Oscar nominations>2.

Saying Oscars and awards don't mean shit, is like saying a win doesn't mean shit, Erik.
        Art is not a competition!!!

its magical

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'll answer that for you, Pesci has 2 Oscar nominations, Travolta has 2 as well, that's 4 total to Al Pacino's 8. Al Pacino has double what Pesci and Travolta have added together in Oscar nominations.

The movie is about John Gotti, who's John Travolta. Yet Pacino is the star of the show. That says a lot.
          pesci and travolta are good actors
          just because they dont have 8 oscar nominations doesnt mean they cant pull off the roles...the movie hasnt even started filming and you already hating on them lol....you dont know how good they will be in the film

remember heath ledger???
          most people were pissed when he signed on to play joker
          now every1 is sucking his balls lol

just wait till see the damn film before you **** on the actors
          Last edited by heat27; 05-31-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            just because they dont have 8 oscar nominations doesnt mean they cant pull off the roles...the movie hasnt even started filming and you already hating on them lol....you dont know how good they will be in the film

remember heath ledger???

Awesome! tell him bro!

Comment

you gon take that kev?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post

remember heath ledger???

I never said they were bad actors, or am against their roles. I actually called them a plus.

But to disrespect Al Pacino and say Joe Pesci is better, you know nothing about movies, i'm talk to you Dorian.

When Pacino was making a name for himself in the early 70's, with Panic In Needle Park, The Godfather I & 2, Scarecrow, Dog Day Afternoon, Joe Pesci was...no where to be found. And John Travolta was a TV actor.

Yeah I don't know why people are shitting on Travolta being Gotti, maybe he hasn't really been in a gangster movie before so they are skeptical.

Before The Godfather, Pacino was a heroin addict in Panic Needle Park.

Comment

Pacino is the greatest actor of all time IMO

Mike Corleone, Tony Montana, Lefty Guns, Big Boy Caprice, Carlito Brigante

Best gangster film actor ever

Comment

And why did you reply to that post heat27, where I am making a case that Pacino is the better actor, after Dorian said Pesci is the star and Pacino and Travolta are the pluses?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Dinero OG View Post
                      Pacino is the greatest actor of all time IMO

Mike Corleone, Tony Montana, Lefty Guns, Big Boy Caprice, Carlito Brigante

Best gangster film actor ever
                      Yeah you better say that.

Comment

Working...
                      X