No announcement yet.

Lead singer of Slayer is savagely dropping Red Pills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    The problem is that the lowest of IQ people also get clumped in with the liberals
    ive always said about that its whats in the water "flouride" to dumb down the population bascially .....

who were the 1st to put flouride in water?

why nazi germany of course

Comment

How do conservatives feel about muslims and their faith tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
        Muslims are against butt stuff.

That's one more religion I just cannot join.

Comment

Which Muslims? The radical or the progressives?

Comment

Is Araya "POC" enough that liberals are obligated to agree with him? That's always the question.

I've had great fun using my own ancestry to force liberal guys to agree with me and kiss my ass against their will. They really have no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              lmao you're just making up stuff now. Most of the top scientists and engineers are liberals. This is just fact.

Also the top cities in IQ (Stanford, Seattle, Portland....) are all liberal cities.

The problem is that the lowest of IQ people also get clumped in with the liberals. And they don't even know why they are liberal. Their belief system is all conservative but they just vote liberal by default because they think Conservatives are racist and sexist.
              Democrats are on average lower in IQ scores (https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...081?via%3Dihub)

As well as less politically knowledgable (PEW news IQ survey results, consistently & consecutively)

As professions, doctors and engineers lean Republican while lawyers and educators lean Democrat. It should be noted that the latter groups have much higher public visibility which helps to create the illusion that Republicans are manual laborers and Democrats are "intellectuals".

Public visibility is a common theme among leftist professions and easily explained by the fact that political correctness developed to begin with as a set of guidelines to avoid generating outrage or being fired in a post-nationalist world where much of your audience is foreign & have their fingers on a hair-trigger. Accordingly, celebrities occupy the extreme left & those who do not rapidly fall from grace.

"Liberal" is much harder to define. Some studies define liberals as economic liberals/entrepreneur types & they accordingly score higher in IQ compared to social conservatives.

Others associate liberals with the social left, one of the lowest IQ group classifications in the country — probably due to the avg IQs of the demographics which constitute it.
              Last edited by ////; 11-03-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I'd say the general conservative orientation toward Islam matches that of the general human/global orientation toward Islam you would encounter in Asia & most of the Americas.

That major parts of the religion are admirable and could even act as a counterweight to the moral degeneracy & birthrate collapses of western peoples; but that Islam itself is too hopelessly damaged.

Its growth rode on the back of backward desert cultures which displaced the ancient coastal cultures of the Middle East then exhausted their social resources. Modern Islam (especially Sunni) is in a sense not truly a religion based on scripture. It's a confederation of northward-bound high-fertility groups that make the rules up as they go. To oppose Islam is to oppose this phenomenon, as the Chinese overwhelmingly do, as the skeleton remnants of the cultures in Islam's wake obviously do.

The American left is, as usual, pretty much living on a tiny island with Sweden/UK/France on that issue and practically all other issues. They seem to perceive hostility toward Islam as a "Christian redneck" thing based in arguments about scripture or which version heaven is real.

It's strange (but self-explanatory) that the people most enthusiastic about globalization are also the most sheltered, the most cut off from variables at play in the outside world, as western leftists are.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  dude I posted I know about Slayer. I didn't say I was an avid follower. I'm sure they still get money,but they aren't Kanye relevant.
                  If you say so

Comment

Working...
                  X