Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Drops David Haye Three Times, Stops Him in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    looked a little bit into buatsis opponent and he apparently was fighting for the WSB as an amateur. He was knocked out by Kanat Islam and Derevyanchenko though and his professional record doesnt look very good.
    Interesting, thanks for the info, hopefully he can make Buatsi put it into 2nd or 3rd gear

Comment

If Haye gets starched and needs the oxygen, etc, I won't be surprised.

Comment

FYI - For those with DirecTv, looks like they are broadcasting the full fight card on Channel 387 (AWE channel)

Comment

Buatsi is 6'1?? He always looks really short to me

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
            FYI - For those with DirecTv, looks like they are broadcasting the full fight card on Channel 387 (AWE channel)
            Yeah, Fat Dan said that ESPN was interested but AWE had already locked in the rights.

Which is weird, because what the **** is AWE and how does showing british boxing fit into their plan?

Reminds me when that channel Wealth TV bought a few matches back in like 2013.

Comment

link please brothers

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Yeah, Fat Dan said that ESPN was interested but AWE had already locked in the rights.

Which is weird, because what the **** is AWE and how does showing british boxing fit into their plan?

Yeah, it’s weird.

But hey, saves me the trouble of watching on a crappy stream.

����

Comment

All Buatsi rd 1, his punches are so crisp

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I think AWE is Wealth TV, they just changed their name

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      I think AWE is Wealth TV, they just changed their name
                      AWE = A Wealth of Entertainment.

So probably same channel.

Comment

Working...
                      X