Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Team Have 'No Desire' For New Meeting on Joshua Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    This is getting pathetic now

Ducked him once

Ducking him twice

Compare the resumes

Wilder has Ortiz

Ducked Joshua, klit, Povetkin and Whyte

Joshua has defeated in 22 fights
    Povetkin, klit, Whyte, breazele, takam and Parker

Amazing how ******ed wilder fans are to back this crap

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...shua-promoters
    Wow, that’s what you got out of this? But then you mentionsed wilder ducked pov, fight was on, wilder was even in Russia, until a dirty drop.

If wilder ducked Whyte because he as the champion didn’t want to travel to a foreign country to fight a random contender then aj ducked wilder for not wanting to travel to a foreign country to fight a champion.

If wilder ducked kilts because he said he wasn’t ready then AJ ducked wilder because AJ is on record saying he wanted to wait until 2020 to fight wilder

I mean it goes both ways my man. And a better source would be more reliable. I mean as much as promoters lie you want us to believe anything sky sports says. The biase is real

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      "We will never fight Joshua" is said nowhere in the article yet you used it in the title like it was a direct quote.

Also why not quote what was actually said

"I have sent three separate emails to Barry saying that I have no desire to meet with Barry unless I have a real offer for Wilder to meet Joshua," the WBC champion's representative Shelly Finkel told Sky Sports.

The gist of the article is that they won't meet unless there's a real offer. NOT that they'll never fight AJ. Are you that desperate to defend your icon you'll lie? Aren't you ashamed?
      It's crazy, these people are willing, and ready, to flat out lie just to feel better about themselves and the men they choose to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        What negotiation? They have 2 fights deal. Stop trolling.
        Why talk about this fight (AJ Vs.) IF the 2 (Wilder/Fury) are locked up with eachother is my point. The camps can negotiate ONCE their FIGHTS are done, NOT before AFTER.
        Last edited by Hatesrats; 09-25-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          "We will never fight Joshua" is said nowhere in the article yet you used it in the title like it was a direct quote.

Also why not quote what was actually said

"I have sent three separate emails to Barry saying that I have no desire to meet with Barry unless I have a real offer for Wilder to meet Joshua," the WBC champion's representative Shelly Finkel told Sky Sports.

The gist of the article is that they won't meet unless there's a real offer. NOT that they'll never fight AJ. Are you that desperate to defend your icon you'll lie? Aren't you ashamed?
          Finkel is basically saying.. I'm not going to meet... Talk or negotiate at all until i have an offer I am satisfied with, and we all know that offer will be a massive overpayment.

He's basically saying... I'm not gonna talk til I'm offered 50-50 !! That's no way to make this fight when you absolutely have no right to a half split .

Delusional. Just meet and iron out a fair percentage split contingent on wilder winning in December !

Comment

If wilders not going to be realistic about his earning power then he's not getting the fight. It really is that simple, it's ironic that its wilders greed that's stopping him getting his big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              If wilders not going to be realistic about his earning power then he's not getting the fight. It really is that simple, it's ironic that its wilders greed that's stopping him getting his big payday.

Say wilder deserves 35% (we are all just speculating) it should be whether that’s a 50 mil fight or 200 mil fight. Should be across the board. I think we can all agree a flat rate is kinda silly when we are talking about this much money.
              Yes, true, no one can argue wilders biggest payday is AJ hands down. On the other hand wilder is and biggest payday hands down. Both should be compensated fairly

Comment

Troll thread here

Comment

Wilder fans on damage control

Comment

Wilder knows 15 million is a lot. But he knows how much Josh will get in comparison. And he doesn't want Josh to get too rich off of his back.
                    This is what it boils down to.
                    I know its a catch 22 situation. But to beat Josh all Wilders dreams can come true. He will make all the money in the world after beating Josh.
                    So don't see Josh as a retirement payday. See it as the start of things to come. The world is your oyster after beating Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Say wilder deserves 35% (we are all just speculating) it should be whether that’s a 50 mil fight or 200 mil fight. Should be across the board. I think we can all agree a flat rate is kinda silly when we are talking about this much money.
                      Yes, true, no one can argue wilders biggest payday is AJ hands down. On the other hand wilder is and biggest payday hands down. Both should be compensated fairly
                      15 million was about 35% in those terms.
                      Joshua made 21 million dollars against klitchcko and that was a sell out 90k stadium and 1.8k box office buys.
                      If wilder and his management want to behave even more greedily then this fight never takes place.
                      Let wilder continue making peanuts against cans it's that simple.
                      It boggles my mind that they can turn down 15million when the highest purse they had made was 2.4 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X