No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    No, you see, the republicans blocked Garland because they held the houses of representatives, so even if it would have went to a vote, it would not go through. The republicans did not invent lies to try and destroy Garland's professional and personal reputation.

The democrats are in minority now, and they are using dirty schemes to try and tarnish Kavanaugh's reputation and family life.

But to you both scenarios appear to be the same. and that says a lot...
    Stop lying. In no way am I saying they are equal.

What I am saying clearly is I don't give a f-ck if dems use any dirty politics in any form to delay the hearing because I don't think Trump should be making a second appointment because republicans blocked the Garland appointment.

You are trying to make them dems worse or morally deficient and that is ridiculous. You can't try and grab the moral high ground here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Anita Hill

Its not the first time drmocrats use this dirty politics
      dude your so mentally f-cked up that nothing you say is credible or rational. Go back to conspiracy theories and whatever other weird and demented sh-t you read on the daily.

Comment

Anita Hill

Its not the first time drmocrats use this dirty politics
        And as I said before, this has never happened to a person nominated by a D President for the Court.

The Big Dunning-Kruger is just a rabid D superfan who ignores any facts that dont fit with his team loyalty.

I'm convinced a D player could rape his mother on video and he'd make excuses for the guy. He's that team loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          dude your so mentally f-cked up that nothing you say is credible or rational. Go back to conspiracy theories and whatever other weird and demented sh-t you read on the daily.
          Hahha i gave u facts and u call me mentally ill

I am open to any conspiracy ur right but thats because i have open mind compare to ur closed sheep mindset mentality

Because the D said so it must be true

U refuse to defend a brother that has been accused by anita hill?

Comment

Hahha i gave u facts and u call me mentally ill

He's down to insults now.

Pathetic, but par for that course.

It is comical watching the team with Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Anthony Weiner on it saying this man should be disqualified solely for decades old unsubstantiated charges made by someone who refuses to testify to them under oath.

Hell, Ted Kennedy killed a girl and they nor only kept that guy on the team, they elevated him to leadership positions.

Go! Team! Go!

And nothing else matters.

Comment

Because the D said so it must be true

U refuse to defend a brother that has been accused by anita hill?
              Wow.

He actually puts his team loyalty over his racism.

Now that my friends is one very loyal superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                He's down to insults now.

Pathetic, but par for that course.

It is comical watching the team with Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Anthony Weiner on it saying this man should be disqualified solely for decades old unsubstantiated charges made by someone who refuses to testify to them under oath.

Hell, Ted Kennedy killed a girl and they nor only kept that guy on the team, they elevated him to leadership positions.

Go! Team! Go!

And nothing else matters.
                Seeing The Big Dunn not defend brother thomas just show that his only supporting the party that throws him the bone and crumbs not his brothers

Comment

During eric garland case the republicans got the senate and house why would they approve a liberal judge? Thats just stupidity lol

Now they need to stop listenin to the bs democrats are known for and go with the vote
                  It's not like they had a vote and voted against Garland. That would've been above board and I'd be saying nothing about it. They refused to have any hearings or votes on him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Wow.

He actually puts his team loyalty over his racism.

Now that my friends is one very loyal superfan.
                    The big dumb hates me

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      It's not like they had a vote and voted against Garland. That would've been above board and I'd be saying nothing about it. They refused to have any hearings or votes on him.
                      Of course theyd get vote out by concervatives if they dont

Thats logic

Comment

Working...
                      X