Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Looking good now haha
    Yea dont wanna jinx it for you lol.

DM me where you can get an in game for boxing. I was worried about my over 6.5, but survived. Hope you cash

Comment

• Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
      Good post . I agree for sure . I see andrade as a badou jack type luck guy ( altho jack will fight anyone ). He just wont do enuff at the top level to break thru he will win some but his activity and awkwardness is always going to look bad with the judges . Theres a reason no one wants to fight him and it ain't because hes a killer . Hes the John Ruiz of middleweight ( in a sense no one wants to fight him becuase there is a good chance the fight is going to be akward and boring and not easy . Skill wise there is no comparison).
      That is disrespectful as hell to Badou and Ruiz.

Badou has good wins:
      Anthony Dirrell
      Lucian Bute
      Nathan Cleverly
      George Groves

Plus draws with Degale (which was a robbery) and Adonis Stevenson and losses to Pascal and Browne.

Ruiz fought Valuev twice, Holyfield three times, Chagaev, Haye, Toney, Rahman, RJJ, Tony Tucker, and David Tua.

Andrade has fought 29 straight bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Hahaha...

How can you go from trying to fight Charlo to fighting Keeler.
        It's really a disgrace . Atleast andrade is dominating god forbid he struggled lmao

Comment

• 80-70 Andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            Yea dont wanna jinx it for you lol.

DM me where you can get an in game for boxing. I was worried about my over 6.5, but survived. Hope you cash
            I’m in the UK so I use either Bet 365 or SkyBet. Not sure they’re accessible in the US. They definitely haven’t been for me via app when I’ve travelled over to the US, you might be able to use them via browser though.

Comment

It's really a disgrace . Atleast andrade is dominating god forbid he struggled lmao
              When you reach a certain level and paychecks simply winning decisions against guys like this isn't good enough. Andrade winning a decision is a given.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                That is disrespectful as hell to Badou and Ruiz.

Badou has good wins:
                Anthony Dirrell
                Lucian Bute
                Nathan Cleverly
                George Groves

Plus draws with Degale (which was a robbery) and Adonis Stevenson and losses to Pascal and Browne.

Ruiz fought Valuev twice, Holyfield three times, Chagaev, Haye, Toney Rahman, RJJ, Tony Tucker, and David Tua.

Andrade has fought 29 straight bums.
                I referenced jack for his luck with judges due to inactivity and slow starts , nothing more . No disrespect intended . And as for ruiz iam referencing the fact that no one looks good against him and it's not a fight that is going to do much for their profile if they win . Iam not comparing them skill wise or resume wise . Iam comparing their hard luck and akward styles only . The future doesnt look bright for boo boo when u factor these things in .

Ruiz never got the lewis fight , and jack never got the respect he deserved is what iam getting at . And Andrade is going to suffer the same fate imo .
                Last edited by NORMNEALON; 01-31-2020, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Good post . I agree for sure . I see andrade as a badou jack type luck guy ( altho jack will fight anyone ). He just wont do enuff at the top level to break thru he will win some but his activity and awkwardness is always going to look bad with the judges . Theres a reason no one wants to fight him and it ain't because hes a killer . Hes the John Ruiz of middleweight ( in a sense no one wants to fight him becuase there is a good chance the fight is going to be akward and boring and not easy . Skill wise there is no comparison). These arent the type of lackluster performances from.andrade that are going to make guys want to fight him, they are doing the opposite . It really didnt help him that bjs got popped that was a decent matchup and Andrade cant be blaimed for that
                  Yes well said man...I hate the business of boxing but it is what it is...I don't think anyone is lining up to fight him...but at the same time I don't think most guys around 160 want to really fight anyone besides Canelo right now...and if no Canelo everyone wants to face Luke Keeler and Dennis Hogan and Rolls...everyone is being 'ducked' and 'ducking' at the same time

Comment

If Keeler troubled Andrade, I’d be phoning my mate Tom Doran and telling him to get the gloves back on ASAP hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Boo Boo has the skills just lacks the power, blah.
                      Then he should move back to 154 and feast on the little welters coming up. He looks shit. Old GGG would smoke him.

Comment

Working...
                      X