Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Want Inoue - Monster, Come To Me And Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Want Inoue - Monster, Come To Me And Fight!

Johnriel Casimero joined some special company with his latest win, though by no means is ready to rest on his laurels. The 30-year old Philippines native added a bantamweight title to a collection that includes hardware at junior flyweight and flyweight after knocking out Zolani Tete in the 3rd round of their ESPN+ headliner Saturday evening in Birmingham, England. The win placed Casimero alongside Manny Pacquiao, onito Donaire and Donnie Nietes as the only ever boxers from their fighting proud nation to claim titles in three weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Monster and Quadro Alas!

Comment

I like this Casimero, he has swagger, unlike pacquiao who refuses to talk mess. He also has a dope nickname Four Aces. But Monster will Ko him.

Comment

Good fight to me.

Comment

What a wild fight it would be for as long as it lasts. Casimero has always been a spoiler and he could fkin crack.

There is that revenge angle too for Donaire. Casimero needs to restore some Pinoy pride and he is totally capable.

Comment

What about Jerwin Ankajas. Seen his name everywhere on youtube comments but none here.

Comment

Yes, Casimero can indeed punch, but does he have the boxing skills Monster has? I don't think so. There will indeed be some strong back a forth action for a bit.... but I just don't see how Casimero can stand up to 12 rounds of the Inoue assault.

Comment

This will be a very good fight.. I wish this will be made...

Comment

Donaire was able to trouble the monster because he had a lot of size and his vaporizing punching power. The smaller Filipino, as formidable as he is, will get squashed by Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Yes, Casimero can indeed punch, but does he have the boxing skills Monster has? I don't think so. There will indeed be some strong back a forth action for a bit.... but I just don't see how Casimero can stand up to 12 rounds of the Inoue assault.
                    As someone who followed casimero throughout his career ill say that he'll be inoue's second best opponent. You heard that right. I rate casimero higher than the likes of rodriguez,narvaez,payano etc. I also give him more than enough chance to beat inoue. For sure the fight will end in a KO most likely by inoue but casimero will make him walk through hell first

Comment

Working...
                    X