Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's fight proves GGG ducked Eubank Jr.!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank is looking very good these days but that doesn't prove a thing about GGG ducking him. It was the other way around. A fair money offer that GGG had already agreed to was on the table for Eubank. All Eubank had to do was sign the contract and a title shot at GGG was his. Eubank curred out and refuse to sign the contract so Brook took the fight for the same money. Nice try to rewrite history but it was Eubank who chicken out and ducked a fight with GGG. GGG was ready and willing to fight Eubank but Eubank or whoever calls the shots for Eubank didn't want to fight GGG.

Comment

This is comedy here. Deserved a good laugh.

Comment

"We got into a position where everybody was ready to sign. He (Eubank Jr) was offered the same pay-per-view deal as Anthony Joshua, Carl Froch and the one that Kell Brook accepted.

"Unfortunately they (the Eubanks) made the deal impossible. The things they wanted were just a complete no-go. They were given a deadline and they chose not to take the fight."

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-eddie-hearn

Comment

D- troll thread. Are we not even trying to troll well anymore?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I was more so highlighting what Carl Froch stated about Chris Eubank Junior! (He has spoken about his sparring with Eubank Junior during his training camp for Groves! And Carl Froch speaks with such high admiration, whenever he is asked about Chris Eubank's toughness! I have never seen Carl Froch compliment any active fighter as much! Gennedy Golovkin should be banging out fighters like Canelo Alvarez, who is not really a middle-weight in terms of bone structure & body frame! (I honestly don't believe that Gennedy Golovkin could hurt Chris Eubank Junior anymore!)...
            Eubanks has only fought one fighter ranked in the top 10 and lost. Since then he has fought domestic level opposition.

Comment

Working...
            X