Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Including Shane Mosley, how would you rate Manny's last 3 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading the last 4 posts, i have yet to read anything of logic---and margarito looked terrible against that guy--what was his name again?

tomislav, he was a bum--who has he beat?

flat1985, baldomir was the ww champion of the world--what's funny about that? who has manny fought that was the ww champion of the world at the time?

i'll answer--nobody---did baldomir fight for a vacant title like cotto did to win his ww championship right before he fought clottey?lol

and then manny?

di bushbaby--don't even give me that nonsense kid--baldomir is not a good defense guy? what the **** does that even mean? get real shorty-lol

russian chick or whatever your username is---baldomir and mosley were the undisted ww champions when floyd fought them---pay attention chump---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      well, let's have it--

mosley, margarito, and clottey--take a look at their previous fights against big name fighters---

clottey's previous fight before manny was a lost to cotto
      margarito's last big fight before being suspended was a stoppage to mosley
      mosley's last big fight before a draw at 154 was a 1 sided lost to mayweather jr.

i'm not fooled folks--

margarito fights a guy in his comeback fight and looks terrible--what was the guy's name again who he fought?

floyd fights a guy in his comeback fight and looks amazing--and the guy was the number 2 p4p fighter on the planet, albeit smaller, but let's not forget folks, manny wants him at 147 if they fight-lol--

srl fights hagler after a 5 year layoff

de la hoya fights floyd mayweather jr after a year and a half layoff

get the picture folks? margarito fought a bum and struggled with him in his comeback fight and manny fights him right afterwards--now he's fighting mosley--

again, this isn't april 1st, and i'm not fooled---not by toprank, team pacquiao, and manny himself, nor the dumbass media and his even dumber ass fans on here and abroad--

what do you people think? and be honest--
      The point is...Pac is a lightweight fighting at welterweight. Other guys at 135, 140 and 147 will get destroy by these guys Pac fought. Beside Pac beaten those fighters Floyd fought and did better. He csn't say the same to Cotto, Cllottey and Margarito.
      Last edited by straightleft; 01-04-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Better than Floyd forsure.

Comment

last 2 posts, wrong wrong wrong---manny isn't the only fighter to move up in weight, please-lol

floyd fighting shane at the time he did beats manny fighting shane, margarito, and clottey combined-lol

let's get real here folks--stop being so naive--

Comment

Working...
          X