No announcement yet.

Let's be honest.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    There's a major difference between decriminalizing drug use and legalizing drugs. I'm all for decriminalizing drug use and that the people caught using shouldn't be charged and get treatment instead. That does not mean legalizing it where someone can go to a store and order a kilo of coke and heroin.

As for your example of Portugal, they decriminalized drug using in 2001, not legalizing drugs. Major difference.

People get decriminalizing drug use and legalizing hard drugs mixed up.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10301780.html
    Yes, you're right. I stand corrected.

"The manufacture, importation and sale of drugs is still very illegal. Even growing your own cannabis is still a criminal matter, as is the possession of cannabis seeds." - https://www.drugfoundation.org.nz/ma...egal-portugal/

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      There's a major difference between decriminalizing drug use and legalizing drugs. I'm all for decriminalizing drug use and that the people caught using shouldn't be charged and get treatment instead. That does not mean legalizing it where someone can go to a store and order a kilo of coke and heroin.

As for your example of Portugal, they decriminalized drug using in 2001, not legalizing drugs. Major difference.

People get decriminalizing drug use and legalizing hard drugs mixed up.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10301780.html
      This usually seems to be the case of people misinterpreting conservatives on being hard towards drugs.

Comment

I agree. People act like weed is some sort of magical potion that can cure anything.

I hardly smoke weed these days but I don't think it should be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I agree. People act like weed is some sort of magical potion that can cure anything.

I hardly smoke weed these days but I don't think it should be illegal.
          Yeah. We are at a point where we need to differentiate between weed, a plant, and schedule 1 drugs that are manufactured and processed.

Comment

So nobody cares about all the jobs that will be lost, once weed is legalized.

Comment

Weed, Mushrooms, should be fully legalized. They are our plant teachers, of which there are thousands.

Other compounds, I feel should be looked at. Cocaine, Heroin, should be outlawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I smoke weed and have for years. What it does for me is irreplaceable. Just let me say that the **** helps big time with what I am forced to deal with because of my boxing. The green stuff is my gold. And F those people who say that it has no medicinal value what so ever, run through life with multiple concussions and then see if you still feel that it has no medicinal value to you. I actually believe that it should be prescribed to fighters. Physically, there is nothing like sparkin' one up when your body/muscles are broken down from training.......Rockin'
                Absolutely!

Comment

I smoke weed and have for years. What it does for me is irreplaceable. Just let me say that the **** helps big time with what I am forced to deal with because of my boxing. The green stuff is my gold. And F those people who say that it has no medicinal value what so ever, run through life with multiple concussions and then see if you still feel that it has no medicinal value to you. I actually believe that it should be prescribed to fighters. Physically, there is nothing like sparkin' one up when your body/muscles are broken down from training.......Rockin'
                  Good post Rockin'

Comment

and how any people die or are ****ed up from pharmacutical drugs and vaccines on a yearly basis?......Rockin'
                    The Pharmacutical industry hopes that every kid grows up on drugs........Rockin'
                    1, just out of curiosity....why, besides you want to, do you sign off on your posts ?

we can add every bad vice we want. im just focusing in on the rally cry to make illegal drugs legal. illegal drugs, by definition, are that way because they are destructive ON PURPOSE.. they are supposed to fnck you up without you overdoing it.

for the most part, a person has to go out of their way to turn phar drugs into bad drugs. phar drugs are made to help. lets picture a world WITHOUT phar drugs and a world where hard drugs are LEGAL. which world do you want to live in

2 im not asking these questions to phar companies. im asking parents and members here.

nice try, doe. as you see, no one else wants to bother lying

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      The only reason why a lot of you advocate for the legalization of drugs and narcotics is because of recreational use, and not some B.S medicinal use.
                      I honestly advocate for legalization of weed, and decriminalization of most other drugs (not sure about legalization yet) of drugs from a libertarian point of view: freedom of choice, and the cost-analysis studies imply that it would save a lot of money in taxes, and even generate revenue.

And marijuana really does have tons of medicinal/therapeutic uses.

However, it is not some "miracle" plant - marijuana can be harmful to the lungs - ver harmful even- when smoked traditional ways such as blunts, joints, bowls, bongs. Vaping is much better, and consuming THC is harmless.

ALSO - there absolutely are withdrawal symptoms associate with weed. They are pretty mild, but they definitely exist.

I don't even smoke anymore, except maybe once in a blue moon if I'm around certain friends who bust it out.. but I used to smoke a lot..

Comment

Working...
                      X