Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's Face Off: Canelo-Chavez jr is out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo bullied the phuk out chavez. He came off scared like a puzzy. Canelo basically said to his face I respect his dad but I don't respect him he's a joke has achieved nothing in boxing and a disrespect to mexicans. And Chavez only comeback was well you ain't fought GGG. But then when Canelo said that's because of the business of boxing chavez said I understand yes there is a lot that goes into making fights because of negotiations and business and if I was in your position I would do the same thing. WTF? Then basically admitted to ducking Canelo years ago when he was the A side and Canelo was the youngin on the rise. Not sure if it was because he was speaking english or if he was high but he sounded timid and shook of Canelo the entire interview LMAO

Comment

This Faceoff actually convinced me to watch the fight. These cats don't like each other one bit. I just hope Chavez, JR doesn't come in too weight-drained.

Comment

damn that's too bad. I was hoping Chavez wouldn't be nervous but he sure looked it. I try not to read much into these but I've said Shane looked timid with Floyd and that Dawson looked like a fan of Ward during the faceoffs; guys that looked like they were just happy to be there. I'm hoping this doesn't translate on the night of the fight where naturally emotions and nerves are going to run higher, but if this inclination is anything similar to shane/dawson then this fight is gonna suck. It's upsetting actually, I was ready to get this fight.

Solid faceoff otherwise, it's nice when the fighters carry the conversation instead being asked to respond - there's genuine dislike there.

Comment

It means nothing, words cant hurt you and Jr kept his composure. Going with the underdog to land a big left hook. I remember when people were saying Rigondeaux was afraid of nonitos, because he never looked him in the eyes. Well we all know what happened. Lara vs. williams was more the same.

Comment

Chavez looks scared. Canelo controlled that face off.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
              Hahaha amazing at 9:10
              Chavez: He fought Amir Khan, you think it was a good fight? ::Looks at Kellerman::
              ::Kellerman looks at Canelo::
              ::Canelo nods as if apologizing::
              Haha that "you got me there" nod was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X