Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlanta woman quits her job to breastfeed her husband every two hours.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta woman quits her job to breastfeed her husband every two hours.

A mum who put her job on hold to breastfeed her bodybuilder boyfriend every two hours has revealed it leads to sex most times.

Jennifer Mulford is currently 'on a break' from her role as a bartender so she can regularly 'feed' her 36-year-old partner Brad Leeson.

Because she last give birth 20 years ago, she 'dry feeds' every couple of hours to induce lactation by making her body think she has had a baby.

Brad revealed that the couple like to do it "standing up" or at lunchtime when "she's on the couch".

When asked if the breastfeeding was "sexual", he replied that it was "to an extent".

He said: "It's more of a personal bond, it's more of a commitment, more of an intimacy... two people becoming one.

"But what man doesn’t like a nice set of boobs in his mouth?"

Jennifer added that the breastfeeding would lead to sex "six out of seven times".

She said: "It's a natural bond between a man and a woman... there's nothing more relaxing than having him latch on, nothing at all.
    Nights have been a struggle because Brad sleeps so peacefully but we manage to cope – until he falls asleep latched onto me, which is beautiful."

Jennifer, from Georgia, US, said she came across a website for Adult Breastfeeding Relationships (ABRs) when single and was immediately envious.

She said she knew she would be a fan because she had always enjoyed her breasts being touched by her sexual partners, 'more than anything else'.

Shortly after, the mum started speaking about the concept of adult breastfeeding with Brad - a former school boyfriend - to see what he thought.

The bodybuilder was instantly 'curious and excited', particularly because he had always been interested in large-breasted women, she said.

“It was like a light switched flicked in his head," she told the newspaper.

Jennifer said the pair's friendship soon developed into their current relationship, where she 'dry feeds' and pumps her breasts every two hours in a bid to induce lactation.

The mum, who has a 20-year-old daughter, also regularly takes the herbal pill Lactiful and drinks Mother's Milk Tea to enhance her milk supply.

She said Brad, a "real alpha male" who loves going to the gym in their home city of Atlanta, believes breastfeeding could help him live a healthier lifestyle.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...eveals-8145872

Saw that yesterday, well a meme.

What a joke

Comment

She calls him a "real alpha male"

Comment

I love the world

Comment

I just asked my girlfriend if she'd be willing to quit her job to breast feed me every two hours.

It went about as well as you'd expect.

Comment

That's true love and dedication right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              I just asked my girlfriend if she'd be willing to quit her job to breast feed me every two hours.

It went about as well as you'd expect.
              She doesn't deserve you bro, you'll find someone who'll treat you right one day.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                She doesn't deserve you bro, you'll find someone who'll treat you right one day.
                I told her I was going to Japan then. Where I can pay $45 to have a cute hostess titty feed me and say nice things about me.

"Have fun" was her response.

Comment

You should go together lol she might enjoy it too.

Who wouldn't like a little breast milk and compliments.

Comment

Honestly if it's for his bodybuilding needs I think they should bump up the feedings...maybe hourly instead of every 2 hours. The guy looks a bit undernourished. Anyways...I admire her devotion.

Comment

Working...
                    X