Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confirms Return in May; Won't Commit to Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No they come to him in khazakstan now he's the A side
    Yes, GGG is the A side in Khazakstan. He can fight a lot of Euzbekistanis and Tajikistanis, as well as a ton of Russians and make a bunch of rubbles and tenges.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
      ggg also owed jacobs an immediate rematch because that result was just as disputed as this.. but so called fans and boxing "journalists" never pressed ggg to do it the way they pressed ward to fight kovalev. damn hypocrites.

ggg vs jacobs is unfinished business.

canelo can fight billy hoe in may then fight winner of ggg/jacobs rematch.

and canelo did not make ggg wait for sht. at any time little g could've dropped to 155 to make it happen but refused. even after saying hes willing to drop or gain weight for big fights. little g has yet to make one sacrifice his entire career. everything must be on his terms or else hes being ducked.

little g has stepped up competition two times in his career. both times controversial results. now we see why he didnt want nothing to do with ward he would've gotten humiliated. good job on his team for keeping him far from dre.
      Ive never heard of the 155 pound weight division, can u explain to me what the 155 pound weight division is, im sincerely asking you because i feel like its something that i should be informed about! Thanks in advanced

Comment

I think Saunders-Lemieux will happen and if Lemieux wins, he fights Canelo in May. Then Canelo wins and fights GGG in a unification in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
          ggg also owed jacobs an immediate rematch because that result was just as disputed as this.. but so called fans and boxing "journalists" never pressed ggg to do it the way they pressed ward to fight kovalev. damn hypocrites.

ggg vs jacobs is unfinished business.

canelo can fight billy hoe in may then fight winner of ggg/jacobs rematch.

and canelo did not make ggg wait for sht. at any time little g could've dropped to 155 to make it happen but refused. even after saying hes willing to drop or gain weight for big fights. little g has yet to make one sacrifice his entire career. everything must be on his terms or else hes being ducked.

little g has stepped up competition two times in his career. both times controversial results. now we see why he didnt want nothing to do with ward he would've gotten humiliated. good job on his team for keeping him far from dre.
          Preach on, real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Yes, GGG is the A side in Khazakstan. He can fight a lot of Euzbekistanis and Tajikistanis, as well as a ton of Russians and make a bunch of rubbles and tenges.
            Got a Khazakh buddy in Astana, and I asked him how big a Golovkin fight would be there. His response 'biggest night in Astana EVER'. It would likely be in the Astana Arena (cap 30,000), and like a Joshua fight in the UK, expect it to sell out in less than an hour.

My buddy is press corps, and a Golovkin fight goes up to presidential interest - don't think for a second the money won't be there, it is.

Could be Saunders, but could be someone like Derevyanchenko (IBF mando No. 1). Not sure where Golovkin's mandatory situation is at the moment.

Comment

It's probably alright, the main thing is at last these two already fought and we now know where their level stands. GGG could just collect one more belt from saunders and become undisputed middleweight champ, then on september they could both so it again, this time for all the marbles.

Comment

How does it feel a 35 year old man out boxed and out staminad the best Mexican boxer
                Oh yes !!! "a great mexican boxer"

Comment

You wanna talk compubox and ignore all the shots he landed canelo had no answer for his jab all night. He didn't cut off the ring?? Did you even watch canelo was on the ropes half the fight LOL, and If you think canelo wasn't hurt back peddling you're a fool canelo got blocked more than he landed lotsssoooo gloves.
                  No, I don't care a bout compubox at all honestly. I'm just going along with the rest of you ret@rds here who keep referencing it. Funny how you use compubox when it suits you though lmao!

Comment

i don't think he'll avoid rematch, he just want to rest abit lol
                    golovkin probably will chase BJS now

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      There you guys go with that word again. as if waiting on someone to decline to fight them is cool or something. If you had a son and someone wanted to fight him, you'd probably tell him wait until he catches a cold or becomes ill and then kick his azz. Men, I swear.
                      What did I say? Did you even read it? I said he should do the rematch right away didn't I? Wtf are you reading, besides what you THINK I said. Stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X