View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 03:48 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Hewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond reputeHewito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,119,313.12
Cheers - 7not8 
Default Canelo Vs GGG odds and trash talk

I've seen many people here that are with either fighter,but I dont understand why the people that is against GGG are so upset at him..Many already called when his getting KO,or how he lost against Jacobs,or he only fights tomato cans,even go as far as to say Canelo is going to kill him?..I will reserve my opinion as who might win(but I humbly think GGG and I am mexican)..Will people that hates GGG put their name in this thread?.What I am saying that after X fighter loses all the knowledgeable people that called the demise of the other fighter goes into hiding and is hard to find them and discuss what happened..I think however wins this fight will be number 1 or 2 p4p,not maybe because they are the best fighters but because they are the best at 160 and will be marketed to a super super star status.We all shall see if GGG is a superb boxer,a great puncher or just a good B fighter.
Hewito is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<