Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really not bothered about Mayweather vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just another ones a year cherry picking by floyd

nothing new

Comment

this fight depends on what's allowed...if money expects to just use the shoulder roll...I don't think he'd be that defensivly sound...he'd allow the ghost to kinda square him up when close..money has to use his sheer strenghth,muscling the ghost if he tries to make it a dog fight....if the ghost expect the berto shoulder defense...he's gonna allow may to beat the breaks off of him..the ghost needs to use his south paw jab to make his tenacious style of brawling effective..use the jab to get close than make it rough..nd than it depends whether or not the ref allows Robert style to be employed

if may weather grows old during his recent inactivity and incarceration...accompianed with being an immobile target and not getting helped by the ref I can see the ghost pull off upset ...but if moneys conditioning dosent betray him nd the ref dnt allow the ghost his brawl...mayweather buy late stoppage

remember the hatton fight...if the ref had allowed hatton to work I think the ending coulda been deferent

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I got Guerrero in a shocking upset! Plus i win lots of money!
        waste of money!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Just saying that he predicted alot of big fights correctly..
          Take it as you want.

My prediction.....Mayweather by UD..
          No you said he only picked 3 fights wrong, which is absolutely laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            its just another ones a year cherry picking by floyd

nothing new
            Very much True!!

Comment

It really isn't a very promising match-up. Floyd might have to take things up a notch to help it sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                waste of money!
                I got it so im good. But i can see your still upset so i wont get into it more.

Comment

Floyd deserves to be the clear the betting favorite but I feel this is a legit WW scrap. I think Floyd will win a clear cut decision but he will be pushed in this fight.

Fighting a strong, durable, tough, Southpaw, WW who can also box effectively. This is a good fight. PDL vs Mares is a good appetizer miss out if you dudes want makes me no difference personally im amped.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    No you said he only picked 3 fights wrong, which is absolutely laughable.
                    3 major fights my bad, plus he picked the presidential election wrong, now that was laughable.

Comment

I don't give a **** about this fight. In the next three months we will have many interesting fights but this one is not one of the those fights. I probably won't bother to wake up early to watch this fight. It's just not worth h it.

Comment

Working...
                      X