How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Medium well is s'posed to have some pink inside...no?

Medium rare - (52.2°C/126°F degrees core temp) The steak will have a fully red, warm center. Unless specified otherwise, upscale steakhouses will generally cook to at least this level.

Medium - (57.2°C/135°F degrees core temp) The middle of the steak is hot and red with pink surrounding the center. The outside is gray-brown.

Medium well done - (62.8°C/145°F degrees core temp) The meat is light pink surrounding the center.

Well done - (73.9°C/160°F degrees core temp) The meat is gray-brown throughout and slightly charred.
      Yeah I guess so. I just mean I'd expect the centre to be alot more grey-brown than pink.

Comment

Bring in the cow. I'll slice off what I want and ride the rest home.

Comment

Medium rare Porterhouse at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. This is the last thing that poor cow sees when it it hits the table.....

Comment

When you go to a nice steak house, how do you like your steak prepared?

My steak has to be USA 100% Prime choice elderly and sick cattle.

Nice and rare too

Comment

I'm a vaginaterian, so I eat mostly carbs and what not.

I need some pink in my meat.

But, I don't mind a little sweet and sour BBQ sauce on it once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                Medium rare Porterhouse at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. This is the last thing that poor cow sees when it it hits the table.....
                Ruth's Chris is for bitches. The way they pre-season their steak and serve it in sizzling butter. Girlie stuff.

Peter Luger, you ****s.

Comment

...Covered in blood, sweat, and tears.

Comment

Ruth's Chris is for bitches. The way they pre-season their steak and serve it in sizzling butter. Girlie stuff.

Peter Luger, you ****s.
                    Duly noted....

Comment

It has to be rare...but we've stop eating beef. I haven't had any beef in like a month or so. We only eat turkey, chicken, seafood, pork.

Comment

Working...
                      X