Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Corley Round 4. The most exciting round of Mayweather's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This why I don't get Floyd is coward in the ring; if you hurt him he will be on the get back.

Comment

Augustus-Mayweather had some really good rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        He seems to enjoy it. At one point he grimaces like he's smiling almost and starts to trade with Corley.

Good stuff.

I get how people can dislike Mayweather as a person (i do too with Broner, and at times Floyd) but how anyone can dislike the way he fights is beyond me.
        He definitely enjoyed it. After the round he literally runs to his corner jumping up and down interacting with the crowd.

Like I said in my other post, I think the main reason is a lot of people's first fight they saw of Mayweather was Baldomir followed by Oscar which are back to back by far his most dull and lack luster performances from a excitement standpoint. Along with the fact that Oscar-Mayweather was by far the biggest fight of the last decade that ended up being a snoozer.

So a whole herd of people just tuned in to see Mayweather then and will never forgive him for those performances. He also avoided Margarito in that same time frame.

Comment

I really enjoy all sides of Mayweathers fighting.

I liked him in the lower weights and i like him now. Maybe because i'm pleased with watching great defense. And the offense Floyd does put out is A+. I can stare at pullcounter gifs all day long.

Comment

Baldi-Mayweather.

Round 5.

Not exciting but fun as **** to watch Floyd go to work and watch Baldi miss everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Couple rounds in Mayweather-N'dou where pretty fun. Its possible.

Also Chavez-Mayweather has some good rounds.
              I'd say N'dou, Augustus and Chavez are his most exciting fights.

This Corley fight wasn't as exciting as those despite the 4th being possibly the best round of all of them.

Mayweather-Cotto Round 5 was pretty good too.

Comment

In the Mosley fight he did the same thing. After he got hurt in the second he literally jogged out of his corner and beat the **** out of Shane.

Comment

Round 8 vs Hatton was my fav Floyd rd personally

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    I really enjoy all sides of Mayweathers fighting.

I liked him in the lower weights and i like him now. Maybe because i'm pleased with watching great defense. And the offense Floyd does put out is A+. I can stare at pullcounter gifs all day long.
                    Oh, I love his style now or from Baldomir onwards.

I love seeing that defensive genius being selective just breaking his opponent down mentally and physically. I probably prefer it to be honest.

But I can see why a casual audience might not.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      Round 8 vs Hatton was my fav Floyd rd personally
                      Great display but a very one sided round.

Comment

Working...
                      X