• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennylimon View Post
    Can i post it in spanish?
    of course muchacho.

Comment

Originally posted by kennylimon View Post
      Can i post it in spanish?
      Si, but you only will get uno billono peso puntos.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        i'll call you on Skype, sweet pea. lol

How're things, stranger?
        Same ole same ole.

Did you finally get with Mary Jane? Was getting worried about you yesterday, when I didn't see you for a while I thought for sure either you were stoned to death or you had stoned to death the Church Lady.

P.S. you didn't like my MC Hammar "pray" vid I left you??? :hurt:

Comment

I know a couple of jokes

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What's red, wobbles and can fly?
            A jellycopter

Comment

Timothy 'Canadian Biatch' Horton. No bigger joke than that.

Give me my billion points
              Last edited by Terrel; 12-03-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Your mother is so short you can see her feet on her driver's license.

Comment

40 people were on a bus to Atlantic City in a rainstorm(40 including the driver). The people on this trip just happened to be the ugliest most disgusting looking people you can imagine.

The bus flips over on the New Jersey Turnpike in an accident and everyone dies.

All 40 people are now at heaven's gate St. Peter or whoever that guy is offers them each one wish before he lets them into heaven. First person says "Make me beautiful" and his wish was granted. The next 38 people all wished for the same thing.

St. Peter asks the last guy what his wish is, who's already laughing his ass off. He says "Ah fuck it make em all ugly again".

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    40 people were on a bus to Atlantic City in a rainstorm(40 including the driver). The people on this trip just happened to be the ugliest most disgusting looking people you can imagine.

The bus flips over on the New Jersey Turnpike in an accident and everyone dies.

All 40 people are now at heaven's gate St. Peter or whoever that guy is offers them each one wish before he lets them into heaven. First person says "Make me beautiful" and his wish was granted. The next 38 people all wished for the same thing.

St. Peter asks the last guy what his wish is, who's already laughing his ass off. He says "Ah fuck it make em all ugly again".

Comment

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Comment

Working...
                      X