No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez, Chavez Returns in Play, Rematch in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I'm happy that there isn't an immediate rematch. Chavez/Golovkin is the fight that I desperately want.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6e80...&feature=share

Comment

what so Martinez will probably fight his WBC mandatory fellow Argentine Billi Facundo Godoy and then have a Chavez jr rematch?

I'm a huge Martinez fan but that's a totally wasted year.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        You sound like a HATER!
        and you sound like a bitch.

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        How are his fans "stupid asses"? He lost to a boxer ranked top 5 P4P and #1 in his division. I'm sure you were one of the idiots that thought Chavez was going to get "Williams'ed" and nearly **** your pants in the 12th round when your God got dropped.
        i never once predicted martinez would ice chavez ala williams II. i always said if chavez wasn't able to take all of martinez's shots, then he'd get stopped eventually, late. he was able to take them, but i always said martinez would school him and he did. yeah of course i was shocked when he got dropped in the last round, who wasn't? anyone watching the first 11 rounds would have been.
        reason i called his fans "stupid asses" is because they are. they think he's some kind of reincarnation of his dad when he isn't. the reason he looks good at MW is because he's got close to a 20 lb advantage on his opponents come fight night. he's able to eat and dish out punishment better with his size. until he moves up to SMW, then i won't see him as anything more than an average at best slugger. yeah he dropped and rocked martinez, seeing as martinez was exhausted and had injuries already when the KD happened, i don't put too much merit into it. have him move up to 168 and rock someone like abraham or froch then i'll give him his props.

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
        what so Martinez will probably fight his WBC mandatory fellow Argentine Billi Facundo Godoy and then have a Chavez jr rematch?

I'm a huge Martinez fan but that's a totally wasted year.
        godoy lost his last fight, he's done being the wbc mando i think...
        Last edited by chiguy91; 11-07-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Martinez will fight a top guy in Argentina then fight the winner Macklin, come on man no one seriously thinks Chavez can beat Macklin, its another missmatch, GGG is over rated seriously would be good fight for Martinez in Argentina to get ready for another hard fought defense with the second best middle in the world Macklin

Comment

martinez destroys him chavez aint **** and im sure mack can beat chavesita

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              and you sound like a bitch.

i never once predicted martinez would ice chavez ala williams II. i always said if chavez wasn't able to take all of martinez's shots, then he'd get stopped eventually, late. he was able to take them, but i always said martinez would school him and he did. yeah of course i was shocked when he got dropped in the last round, who wasn't? anyone watching the first 11 rounds would have been.
              reason i called his fans "stupid asses" is because they are. they think he's some kind of reincarnation of his dad when he isn't. the reason he looks good at MW is because he's got close to a 20 lb advantage on his opponents come fight night. he's able to eat and dish out punishment better with his size. until he moves up to SMW, then i won't see him as anything more than an average at best slugger. yeah he dropped and rocked martinez, seeing as martinez was exhausted and had injuries already when the KD happened, i don't put too much merit into it. have him move up to 168 and rock someone like abraham or froch then i'll give him his props.
              you still sound like a HATER who has his feelings hurt over boxers. HAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                f4G talk....
                thanks for the neg ****,did I make your ***** hurt?? hahaha

Comment

For some stupid (possibly macho) reason Martinez stopped moving in R12 and Chavez just pummelled him down with his sheer strength and power. Apart from that it was a total shut out.

If Sergio keeps moving it will be a complete shut out. Jr's only hope is to pin him against the ropes again.

Comment

Outside of financial reasons i see no reason for a rematch,Chavez just isn't that good at all and will get beat up again.

Comment

Folks should also remember Martinez didn't hold or play for time, he stood and fought his way out of trouble, he should get some kudos for that kind of bravery.

Comment

Working...
                      X