Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE: ''Smart Investments...Building bigger than the Empire State Building in NYC!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBE: ''Smart Investments...Building bigger than the Empire State Building in NYC!''

Floyd thinks big nothing wrong with that I can't believe you actually like a respectable fighter

Comment

lol Yeah, right.

Other than his own career (and even that's debatable), Floyd absolutely SUCKS at business. Anyone can have business acumen if they get all the right people to make decisions for them.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        lol Yeah, right.

Other than his own career (and even that's debatable), Floyd absolutely SUCKS at business. Anyone can have business acumen if they get all the right people to make decisions for them.
        Yeah man that's why the world is filled with multi millionaires like him

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Yeah man that's why the world is filled with multi millionaires like him
          A.K just rekt this kid

/thread

Comment

I heard him saying he owns 9 skyscrapers in NY (& I think a couple retirement homes, a bunch of property in Vegas & some other sh^t) in some other video awhile back. Anyone thinking Floyd is just throwing money at strippers asses or on shiny cars & will be broke in 2 years just doesn't grasp how much money Floyd made in the last few years with that Showtime deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I heard him saying he owns 9 skyscrapers in NY (& I think a couple retirement homes, a bunch of property in Vegas & some other sh^t) in some other video awhile back. Anyone thinking Floyd is just throwing money at strippers asses or on shiny cars & will be broke in 2 years just doesn't grasp how much money Floyd made in the last few years with that Showtime deal.
              Floyd says alot of things, doesn't mean its true. Or did you forget, "my schits paid for, what about yours?", then he gets roasted for actually owing more than he owns.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                lol Yeah, right.

In what way is his career debatable?

He made over half a billion dollars in Boxing with a defensive style and without KO power I don't think the business side of his career is up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I can see Floyd having joint ownerships for new properties. He did say in 2015 he was going into Philanthropy and Farrakhan told him to invest in properties. Of course Haymon could easily introduce him to the right people. By ''team'' surely he means other investors he's been introduced to. Can Floyd drop 300 million into a property with handful (team) with others. Sure! If he sees returns, ''millions each year'' then why not.

Comment

I'm glad he gives hope to the streets, he's inspirational to you I see, gives you hope for making it out of the ghetto.

I'm one quarter Jewish, my grandpa used to say some racist stuff about blacks, "they waste their money on gold teeth and rims, if you ever get money son, invest in stocks and shares, property... that's where the money's at kid"

More urban youth are looking up to Floyd and Haymon which is good I guess. They appear to be competent businessmen.

Comment

Working...
                    X