No announcement yet.

Top 5 Knockouts of 2010 by Gorilla Productions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    He usually takes months in between videos before releasing anything new.

Yeah he does. And as good as he is at putting together these videos, they lack content.

He would go and miss Wlad-Haye, and other big fights. But then he makes a promo video for something like Khan Vs a Tune up bum in England.

Nothing on Hopkins/Pascal, Wlad/Haye, Pac/Mosley earlier in the year.

Comment

Enzo has a highlight reel of KO losses he has to have the weakest neck in the sport he's always getting that thing twisted around

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Not the best work from Gorilla P. He is starting to get lazy with his content, slippin' up. He's missed a lot of promo videos for the big fights that came and went.

Ripe for the taking by some upstart videomaker out there.
        I think he was already overtaken by Reznick or what his name is.

Comment

GP is Dope. Dimetry Pirog ftw

Comment

Not the best work from Gorilla P. He is starting to get lazy with his content, slippin' up. He's missed a lot of promo videos for the big fights that came and went.

Ripe for the taking by some upstart videomaker out there.
            He's not missing them man. He's got a facebook page where people request videos, he turns down a lot of them as he only makes videos for the ones he himself is looking forward to!

Comment

Yeah he does. And as good as he is at putting together these videos, they lack content.

He would go and miss Wlad-Haye, and other big fights. But then he makes a promo video for something like Khan Vs a Tune up bum in England.

What is the point, HBO, Showtime, Sky and etc all ***** and moan about copyrights and get his vid removed if they are new.

If they are kinda old... they aren't as quick to make a hissy fit.

Comment

I love his videos! (why would anybody whine about the quality)

---
                On a side note, i hope a promoters snatches this guy up. Boxing promoters are , for the most, part missing the boat. These types of videos can drum up core support for your fighter.

Comment

Here is Hopkins-Pascal

Klitschko-Haye

And a little bit about the Pacquiao-Mosley fight in this one, what a waste of time that was.

No one makes better videos than Gorilla Productions.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    I think he was already overtaken by Reznick or what his name is.
                    Really? I haven't seen anything that matches the creativity and flair of GP. Check out this promo he did recently:

It's better if you've seen The Wire, but it's awesome anyway.

The GP tributes to Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson are his best work in my opinion. Incredible.

Comment

Reznick has surpassed GP. Uglybabashouse even has better content than GP.

Comment

Working...
                      X