Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    That chicks face got torn up
    She looked like something out of a Mary Shelley novel after that.

Comment

I'm waiting for Al Capone to directly start ripping off Knuckie

Comment

I've been watching it and it's alright, not amazing but its decent. Last Sundays ep imo was great though.

Comment

I've seen every episode, but Im not really into it. It ok but maybe a bit overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I've seen every episode, but Im not really into it. It ok but maybe a bit overhyped.
            i could tell from watching the first 5 minutes from the first episode.

HA!

Comment

i love it, way better than sopranos bs. A classic.

Comment

I'm a fan. Don't think everybody is into period pieces. I'm into the characters and stories, but I'm also into seeing stuff like the old cars and what whorehouses looked like back then, ha ha.

The last episode reminded me a little bit of Once Upon A Time in America with the opium den and whatnot. The only small criticism I had of the show was how the young girl who got the buck fifty across her face handled her situation... there was really no previous indication that she would do that.

Comment

It's really beginning to take off, and it's just gonna get better and better.

I'm completely hooked.

Comment

Ive only seen the first 2, the others are DVRd. So far it's been excellent.

speaking of HBO series, The Pacific was a big letdown. Band of brothers was just too good in comparison

Comment

Al Capone is the fu*king man lol

Comment

Working...
                      X