Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Dwyer and some of Martinez fans say Martinez is talented enough to move up to 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Dwyer and some of Martinez fans say Martinez is talented enough to move up to 168

Fight and beat fighters like Bute, Ward, and Dirrell. Do you think he could? Because I don't, I think either of those 3 fighters would put Martinez in his place. I think all 3 are just as talented as Martinez but much bigger naturally. I think people who say Martinez can move up to 168 and beat the top fighters are ****ing stupid.

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Fight and beat fighters like Bute, Ward, and Dirrell. Do you think he could? Because I don't, I think either of those 3 fighters would put Martinez in his place. I think all 3 are just as talented as Martinez but much bigger naturally. I think people who say Martinez can move up to 168 and beat the top fighters are ****ing stupid.

no way bro martinez has plenty of fights at 154 and 160 at 168 hes too small for the wards the dirrells and kesslers

Comment

Bute still aint ****.

Comment

Would be cool if he did move up, its already a great division with lots of good fights. He would have a hard time being in the top 6 or so though.
        Last edited by Holtol; 05-09-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Nah, too small for 168.

Dwyer is the man, though.

Comment

middle is pushing it.. he belongs at 154

Comment

He beats all those one dimensional fighters such as Kessler,Froch and AA. But loses to Dirrell Bute and Ward

Comment

too small for dirrell and ward. maybe he could outslick abraham or froch. probably not kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ingeniero View Post
                  Bute still aint ****.
                  You're just a hater, Bute is stopping fighters who have never been stopped.

Comment

Working...
                  X