Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would anyone be shocked by any athlete being on PEDs in this day and age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would'nt be shocked if it was american athletes.....

Comment

They shouldn't be. MLB exposed many cheaters. Athletes say if your not cheating your not trying.

Comment

I'm an athlete, and it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          Whether it be Pacquiao, Mayweather, an NFL star, cyclist, track star, etc...People acting like there's NO way so and so is on something.

"Oh my god, what a shock, an athlete at the highest level of the sport takes something to recover quicker from workouts to train harder and improve performance!!! What a shock!!!"

And my favorite excuse of all, "he doesn't look like the type to cheat."

Why yes, looks and public image tells us so much about what an athlete really is like.
          I made a similar thread not a while ago explaining that juice became a stable of pretty much any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
            Whether it be Pacquiao, Mayweather, an NFL star, cyclist, track star, etc...People acting like there's NO way so and so is on something.

"Oh my god, what a shock, an athlete at the highest level of the sport takes something to recover quicker from workouts to train harder and improve performance!!! What a shock!!!"

And my favorite excuse of all, "he doesn't look like the type to cheat."

Why yes, looks and public image tells us so much about what an athlete really is like.
            well yeah i would be....id even be dissapointed if mayweather was on it...i dont particularly like him but would be shocking to know he was on something

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
              I wouldnt be shocked.

Cross Floyd off the list and King AA....they are a aprt of the OST Club.
              Are balls as salty as my exes say? Seriously dude, hop off the scrotum. How the hell can you say you're a fan of a sport where constantly questioning it's athletes? As a fan
              I'd rather believe they're clean until proven otherwise and let the cheaters fall by the wayside. What's the point of watching if you don't trust the athletes you're watching? Call it naive but I'm not going to question everybody over a few cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                I'm an athlete, and it doesn't surprise me one bit.
                HahahahahhahHha. Good one!

Comment

It wouldnt suprise me either...why???

Can any of you say u never cheat even a little when u play a sport??? saying the ball went off/out when it didnt etc??? now imagine the game was worth millions would that want to make you cheat more or less?

You ever been at work and taken a longer break?taken a day off and lied why u were off?acted like u were working when u werent? Done something sneaky to make sure u get paid more or dont get paid less?

All these things are a form of cheating..

Face it we all do these things so why wouldnt professional athletes cheat???To us cheating means a couple of dollars at most..to them its worth millions.

Most boxers admit that they fight dirty if they have to..isnt that cheating also? so why would a fighter elbow,rabbit punch, headbutt etc to win a fight but not use drugs???

I believe most use them and think most who read this post would use them if they were put into the same position.

Comment

people arent shocked the problem comes in when you accuse someone without solid proof or evidence and even though on some occasions the circumstancial evidence makes someone look suspicious that is not enough to make them guilty also when you accuse a fans idol or hero their natural reaction is to defend that person who they look up to and not want to believe that the person they invested so much in is actually a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876 View Post
                      It wouldnt suprise me either...why???

Can any of you say u never cheat even a little when u play a sport??? saying the ball went off/out when it didnt etc??? now imagine the game was worth millions would that want to make you cheat more or less?

You ever been at work and taken a longer break?taken a day off and lied why u were off?acted like u were working when u werent? Done something sneaky to make sure u get paid more or dont get paid less?

All these things are a form of cheating..

Face it we all do these things so why wouldnt professional athletes cheat???To us cheating means a couple of dollars at most..to them its worth millions.

Most boxers admit that they fight dirty if they have to..isnt that cheating also? so why would a fighter elbow,rabbit punch, headbutt etc to win a fight but not use drugs???

I believe most use them and think most who read this post would
                      use them if they were put into the same position.
                      Great post my dude. Call me naive but I would still rather believe my favorite athletes are clean until proven otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X