Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya - "I Don't Care, Marquez Beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first fight i had pacquiao winning, its the second fight that was actually close, i scored it a draw. to people saying that marquez DEFINATELY won in such a close fight are either mexicans or golden boy promotion tools.

Comment

• Well no matter what they say, the outcome will not change anymore... Just stop crying like a sore loser guys... The more you talk about that marquez won the more you sound like a fool... Be a sportsman and know how to accept defeat...

Then if you want we can say cry out loud also that Marquez lost to Chris John and got robbed also...

Marquez turn down an immediate rematch during their first fight and fought Chris John and got "L"...

Get over it marquez dickriders... Your man kiss the floor 4 times and won if you want to call it...

For me the first fight is for Pacman and the second fight is a draw... It will be more controversial if JMM won the 2nd fight...

Comment

• GO HOME OSKIE!!!

It's a sad thing that I idolized you when I was a kid.

Comment

• de la hoya i dont care marquez beat pacquiao

stop crying!!!! youre a quitter!!!!! next issue you will say that you did not quit and you win the figth againt pacquiao. a lot of people who bet on you lost a lot coz youre a quitter. you got to be ashmed of yourself i used to like him as a boxer not anymore.....

Comment

• oscar should have come out for the 9th round with Pacquiao. That way he'd still be in coma until now, that way we wouldn't be saying all this BS. Pathetic...him, mayweather jr and their cohorts now riding on pacman one way or another to sell their fight. That fight will be a cure for insomniacs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
              I've never been more pissed off since watching Marquez get robbed that night.
              You were pretty mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
                Barrera never quit, *****.

Comment

• C'mon just move on Dela Hoya you used to be classy man. Now your a ****n cry baby. Just concentrate on the undercard bouts and make sure the PPV buyers will have their moneys worth!

Comment

this article of odlh will only make him look bad to the boxing fans, mexican filipino etc. we all know that he still have bitternes against pac, putting him to retirement. i still cant imagine a six time division champion will quit after 8 rds. to small guy (pacquiao) he should go up there and finished the 12 rds so stop crying. why only now. you should say your opinion after the first and second fight. no excuses!!!!!

Comment

this article of odlh will only make him look bad to the boxing fans, mexican filipino etc. we all know that he still have bitternes against pac, putting him to retirement. i still cant imagine a six time division champion will quit after 8 rds. to small guy (pacquiao) he should go up there and finished the 12 rds so stop crying. why only now. you should say your opinion after the first and second fight. no excuses!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X