valero, the next duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    i can see a resemblance, what do you guys think
    What F'in resemblance? Valero the next Mayorga is more like it. No hater here...I'm a fan of Valero

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      What F'in resemblance? Valero the next Mayorga is more like it. No hater here...I'm a fan of Valero
      .....Yeah that is a better comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        i can see a resemblance, what do you guys think

lmao

duran was a complete fighter with brilliant offence, defence, chin and fighting brain

valero is a one punch brawler with little defence and no brain

no way are they similar

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          Valero fan here, too, and even that could turn out to be a stretch. Mayorga was actually the World Champ, I dont know if Edwin is ever gonna get that far.
          Its going to be fun as hell finding out, though.

Comment

Not a duran but i think he's the truth

Comment

Why do pac fans spit out stupid ****...I hate to be mean but for real!

Comment

Valero doesn't resemble me of Duran at all.

I think he looks a little like Carlos Monzon although he doesn't obviously fight the way Monzon did.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                  Valero doesn't resemble me of Duran at all.

I think he looks a little like Carlos Monzon although he doesn't obviously fight the way Monzon did.

yes, he's a dead ringer.

Comment

I don't know if I would call Valero the next duran or Mayorga... I have seen Valero's fights on Youtube as well as two sparring sessions... He looks much better when he's sparring then when he is in a actual fight... He's got halfway decent technique, picks his shots, and keeps his hands up when he spars. Still a stretch to be compared to Duran, and looks much better then Mayorga.. In his fights he is wild as hell as throws his hooks from way to far back as well as having zero defense... I wonder if its a fact that he settles down in training because he respects the guys hes sparring and not his opponents.. I am curious to see what he looks like against a live opponent..Sorry, off topic

Comment

how can you compare ten loss duran to valero LOL. the dude is undefeated and has ko'd everyone. all time great coming thru. quick retire before you lose!

Comment

Working...
                      X