Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
    Do you not think the fact you had money on Mayorga is the reason you are seeing everything in favour for him?

Mosley won. Pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      I was having difficulty giving Mosley rounds late just on sheer inactivity. It was certainly closer than they were making it out to be.
      I Like to think the commentaters dont invloence me but Watt was really down on Mosley - i thought Shane was awfull in there

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        I was having difficulty giving Mosley rounds late just on sheer inactivity. It was certainly closer than they were making it out to be.
        how did HBO score the fight? were they in favour of Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
          What did u watch it on?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            I Like to think the commentaters dont invloence me but Watt was really down on Mosley - i thought Shane was awfull in there
            I think it had more to do with what Mayorga was doing !rather than what shane wasnt doing! If that makes sense!?
            Mayorgas style just kept Shanes timming off through out that fight!
            I think it made Shane look worse than what he actualy was !

If that make sense!?

Comment

Hugely in favor of Mosley. I believe Lederman and Merchant both scored it 8-3 prior to the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                What did u watch it on?
                stream with no sound

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                  I think it had more to do with what Mayorga was doing !rather than what shane wasnt doing! If that makes sense!?
                  Mayorgas style just kept Shanes timming off through out that fight!
                  I think it made Shane look worse than what he actualy was !

If that make sense!?
                  Yeah makes sense and could be right but he just looked like a tired old man in there at times trying so hard to do things that used to just flow, i watched the Mosley vs Wise and Diaz fights before hand and it really hit home how far he has fallen.

That Cotto fight wont have done him any good either it was a tough brutal fight

Comment

stream with no sound
                    No sound can be a blessing sometimes.
                    So the forum is split on who was winning, HBO and Sky are split too.
                    Bottom line tho he got Laid OUT! Im still trying to figure out where it came from, those shots didnt even bother him untill that point, he got hit worse in the 6th

Comment

I had mosley winning

Comment

Working...
                      X