Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe keith thurman's injury is real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe keith thurman's injury is real?

Or he is just stalling the fight for some unknown reason.

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Or he is just stalling the fight for some unknown reason.
    Honestly you have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Personally I dont think Haymon ever wanted this fight to happen, it was forced on his lap so I wouldnt be surprised if something was going on behind the scenes but as for Thurman, I dont think hes given us a reason to doubt.

Comment

Yes i do. I do not, for one second, think either guy is afraid, it was selling very well, would have been big for either, and with the basketball lead-in this would have been HUGE.

Dont think with all that happening he would have bailed on it if it wasnt serious.

Comment

Idk about the injury but i don't see how people are calling him a coward.
        If he was a coward or scared of Porter in any way then he wouldn't have signed for the fight in the first place.

Something about this fight is fishy though, from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          personally I dont think Haymon ever wanted this fight to happen, it was forced on his lap so I wouldnt be surprised if something was going on behind the scenes.
          I thought of this too. However, I'm sure Keith would've planned it out a lot better with more realtime and more than one time news feeds about the accident, like a status.

I think that airbag to the face made him realize he shouldn't go to heavyweight... however, it is ironic that the force of the airbag is equal or worse than some bout clean hard punches to the face.

Comment

Is there any proof of injury ? I think he might have stalled to have more time in camp.

Comment

I would believe it if he can provide explanation on his recent disappearance from the media. He never really gave any when he surfaced, did he?

I suspect it's about PED cycling. Prove me wrong.

Comment

It has to be real. The fight isnt cancelled. He's not moving on to fight anyone else. Both guys must fight each other next. I dont like either guy, but the conspiracy theories are ridiculous.

Comment

Pretty sure there was a picture of his car were the airbags deployed... and that **** could've given him whiplash.

So not something to have 2 weeks before a fight I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    It has to be real. The fight isnt cancelled. He's not moving on to fight anyone else. Both guys must fight each other next. I dont like either guy, but the conspiracy theories are ridiculous.
                    You can't fake an injury to postpone a fight? Why couldn't it be fake? Whether he has to fight Porter next or not, maybe he didn't feel like camp was going good, maybe he was having weight issues..who knows..but you're statement makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X