Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like Donaire, I'm starting to believe he doesn't want the fight. I think Donaire can KO this guy but for some reason doesn't want the fight.

Comment

lets get this fight on the road. Enough of the talk!

Comment

I'm still waiting for Cameron Dunkin to speak about this matter, he's the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
          In standby waiting for Mr Donaire excuse # 57....
          Did you see the date on the letter??? It was just sent yesterday to cover the items that were NOT filled in during the signing at the press conference. You know why it was sent yesterday? Because VADA didn't have the information. Go yell at Rigo and VADA, fool. Hell, yell at the wall since you are an angry cuban by name.

Comment

Why are they stalling on testing? That's suspicious as **** and isn't it VADA who should be more bothered about Rigo not Nonito? I mean who is updating Nonito about Rigo not testing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Either team Donaire are trying really hard to make Rigondeaux look bad or there is a ton of miscommunication between two camps.
              If i'm about to make $750K, there won't be any miscommunication.
              Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Someone pay Rey Sanchez!!!! This guy never gets any credit form here but everytime there is something going on in Miami he is Mr. CNN. He was the one that told everyone that Gamboa wasn't going to the press conference and I put it here and everyone though we were making crap up.

I salute Rey Sanchez that Nicaraguan God!!

Comment

email was dated today ffs. seems like rigo's team only act on honoring the agreement when donaire force them to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Did you see the date on the letter??? It was just sent yesterday to cover the items that were NOT filled in during the signing at the press conference. You know why it was sent yesterday? Because VADA didn't have the information. Go yell at Rigo and VADA, fool. Hell, yell at the wall since you are an angry cuban by name.
                    Man..I don't talk or reply to your comments ..last time I did I got banned forever..I don't like snitches...don't reply my comments anymore I will do the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Donaire claimed Rigo did not provide info to VADA since Thurs (2/21) and they post a pics of an email sending VADA the info dated 2/24

They're not disputing donaires claims, they are in fact acknowledging them but just making excuses
                      They didn't know on thursday where they were going to train, they thought it was going to be in Orlando and look what happened it didnt work out.

Comment

Working...
                      X