• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Broner gets pieced up

Comment

• Hell of a fight. Make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
        Gamoboa is good, but he gets overrated on this forum. He is not some once in a lietime special talent. Him and Broner are about the same talent wise. Difference being 8 years in age.
        No, he's definitely not "once in a lifetime." But how often would you say a guy as gifted as Gamboa comes along? I'm talking about attributes, not skills. Once every few years? This, by definition, makes Yuri special.

Comment

• Broner would eat that kid alive. He would get knockout Gamboa out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            No, he's definitely not "once in a lifetime." But how often would you say a guy as gifted as Gamboa comes along? I'm talking about attributes, not skills. Once every few years? This, by definition, makes Yuri special.
            How many have a glass chin like Gamboa? Broner would knock his head off with ease. Mid round knockout, bro. Gamboa is just like Khan. Great athlete but it only goes so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              Posted it twice must be a hot issue with you lol.

But like I said. What do you want him to do? you are arguing a mute point. We both agree his comp has been whatever. But like I said in his post interviews he called out champs whoever with the belts. But they are all preoccupied and mikey is High risk low reward. What is he supposed to do? he stays busy. What else can you ask for? you want him to face gamboa who already wants to fight at 135 and is no longer with top rank?, Orlando who just got done with juanma so he was unavailable, or Juanma who was busy with oranldo?, or rafeal marquez who gets injured everytime now who also has a predate with willfredo vazquez jr.? LOL out of the top then those are top-rank opponents LMFAO . WHAT SHOULD HE DO THEN?
              I wanted him to face gamboa when the opportunity was presented...........i wanted him to face lopez when the opportunity was presented.........but he declined before negotiations could even start what are we arguing? that he fought absolutely NO ONE & had opportunities but let them go by (which in a way is ducking) garcia is almost 25 years of age.............this is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                How many have a glass chin like Gamboa? Broner would knock his head off with ease. Mid round knockout, bro. Gamboa is just like Khan. Great athlete but it only goes so far.
                Has Gamboa been knocked out? Has he been seriously hurt in a fight? The answer to both questions is no. Yuri's touched the canvass a total of four times in his career. Lots of people point to this, but it's no big deal. Felix Trinidad and Juan Manuel Marquez were/are prone to the same thing, but all three also have the tendency to get back up and crush the opposition.

Ponce De Leon had been KOed in one by JuanMa Lopez. By your definition, Daniel is even more "glass chinned" than Gamboa. Yet, Broner couldn't knock him out. He didn't even have Ponce in trouble once. In fact, Adrien got a gift decision against a guy that Yuri shut-out in his next fight. So, please, tell me all about how you envision this fantastical "mid-round knockout."
                Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 07-27-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Has Gamboa been knocked out? Has he been seriously hurt in a fight? The answer to both questions is no. Yuri's touched the canvass a total of four times in his career. Lot's of people point to this, but it's no big deal. Felix Trinidad and Juan Manuel Marquez were/are prone to the same thing, but all three also have the tendency to get back up and crush the opposition.

Ponce De Leon had been KOed in one by JuanMa Lopez. By your definition, Daniel is even more "glass chinned" than Gamboa. Yet, Broner couldn't knock him out. He didn't even have Ponce in trouble once. In fact, Adrien got a gift decision against a guy that Yuri shut-out in his next fight. So, please, tell me all about how you envision this fantastical "mid-round knockout."

lol............ Boom.

Comment

• not going to happen.

golden boy fighter and a top rank fighter. doesn't mix.

Comment

Working...
                    X