No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a shame...

I bet Floyd is laughing his ass off saying... I TOLD YOU SO, I bet nobody will be crying that extra testing is considered a duck anymore. lol

Comment

• Dan Rafael‏@danrafaelespn

As long as @GoldenBoyBoxing and @SHOsports need a replacement for @VICIOUSortiz to fight how about a rematch with @ChinoMaidana? Bring it on

----

Love it.

Comment

• VADA testing > USADA testing.

Could this be the reason why Floyd didn't petition the commission, because NSAC would have put VADA incharge of testing?

Twice now we have fighters than requested the testing have been caught using.

It also seems like the majority of boxers failing drugs tests are Ameicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Such a shame...

I bet Floyd is laughing his ass off saying... I TOLD YOU SO, I bet nobody will be crying that extra testing is considered a duck anymore. lol
          Peterson and Berto were the one requesting the testing and accusing there opponents.

Seems like an American problem, as it is in American sports and culture.

Comment

• lol pacfarts still mad that floyd caught two more cheaters lmao

Comment

• All these welters are testing positive...

Pretty soon there's going to be no one left for Floyd to fight except......

WORLD WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION PAULIE MALIGNAGGI

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                That's interesting. Never even heard of Arthur using other methods of testing.
                It ist true. Sauerland has very strict rules about testing and have had these long before Floyd made this a hot topic in the US.

Almost ironic, the one good thing Sauerland is doing ist having doping tests and then they don't hesitate to rob other fighters if they beat the sauerland guys.

Hopefully Chavez Jr. will get tested some day ;-D

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  VADA testing > USADA testing.

Could this be the reason why Floyd didn't petition the commission, because NSAC would have put VADA incharge of testing?

Twice now we have fighters than requested the testing have been caught using.

It also seems like the majority of boxers failing drugs tests are Ameicans.
                  nothing u say makes sense, u do know that rite? vada wasnt around when floyd originally requested radom ost.

Comment

• so black fighters seem to be getting caught after requesting drug testing. Maybe Floyd is on some ****?

Comment

• Virgil Hunter, Ward's Trainer, was the one who referenced the doctor who provided Synthetic T to Peterson if we we're talking about Ward.

As for this news, very very disappointed in Berto. Was looking forward to both of these fights. Can't believe the fighters that wanted the testing were the ones who tested positive.

Comment

Working...
                      X