Would you eat this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Would you eat this?

Jump to 9:15

Seriously I wouldn't have try that but if it really give you the 'one night five times' power and im gonna fuuck a hot chick then only will I try.

I ****in love Gordon. I recommend everyone who like to see other people culture and what thay eat to watch the series. Im from around the region (South East Asia)but my country is too small to afford living like that. Really wish I have the balls to try out all the things he did.

Except for the shots they did actually yeah I'd probably try it. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it and don't eat any more. Best thing that happens is it tastes good and you have a great dinner and one you'll remember. Can't say you dont like it until you try it!

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
      Except for the shots they did actually yeah I'd probably try it. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it and don't eat any more. Best thing that happens is it tastes good and you have a great dinner and one you'll remember. Can't say you dont like it until you try it!
      Yeah Ill probably try the other parts which has been cooked but not the heart which is still beating. By the look of it makes me wanna

Comment

Working...
      X