Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Teddy Atlas is a hater, Manny is the Greatest fighter ever in my time, "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum "Teddy Atlas is a hater, Manny is the Greatest fighter ever in my time, "

We know, we know.

This is Arum's list;

1.Manny Pacquaio
    2.Floyd Mayweather
    3.Tommy Hearns
    4.Muhammad Ali

And that's it.

Comment

Manny isnt even the best fighter RIGHT NOW. Hard to argue he is the best you have ever seen Bob. But then again, nobody believes anything you say when it comes to any of your fighters. Its all about money.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Manny isnt even the best fighter RIGHT NOW. Hard to argue he is the best you have ever seen Bob. But then again, nobody believes anything you say when it comes to any of your fighters. Its all about money.
        how'd you figure that?

Comment

Teddy Atlas thinks Pac is the best fighter just like you do Bob Arum! But hes a hater as you say.

Comment

LOl at the idiot saying the pound for pound best right now is not the best, what a tool.

Yes Atlas is a hater, everyone knows that, pac is not the greatest yet but could be it if floyd finds his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              bull***** son. if you say mr vacation is, youre gettin smacked on the head.

pac is running boxing right now. whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                how'd you figure that?
                Cause Floyd is a hell of alot better

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  how'd you figure that?
                  EASY... I HATE PACQUIAO therefore he is not... Haters opinions are worse then arums by far. All those who say Floyd, you better axe somebody.

Comment

arum stop man..i know you're promoting manny but stop ok...you said that bout floyd aswell..just say they're great fighters and move along

Comment

Working...
                    X