Diego Corrales vs Arturo Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Corrales vs Arturo Gatti

Who you think would of won this fight?

I think Corrales was the more skilled fighter who would of put some rounds in the bank before going to war with Gatti.

Man this is a dream fight!

I was sitting here thinking Corrales by dominant knockout, but after spending a bit more time on it . . .

I don't know. I can see Gatti outboxing him maybe and I think Gatti could hurt him too. Would've been a damn good fight though.

Comment

Gatti would either outbox him, or hurt him to the body real bad... I think he could even hurt him to the heads

Comment

This would be an epic fight. I see Diego coming out on top but I could also see Gatti winning one. Definitely would have to be a trilogy at least.

Comment

chico would win....

Comment

ATG action fight. I don't think there would be a better fight then this. These are the 2 all time great action fighters. You would get the most exciting boxing fight ever. Multiple knockdowns, multiple cum shots in your pants probably hahaha.

I couldn't even begin to break down the fight for ya because the excitement of just mentioning it overwhelms me haha. Gatti was a pretty good size lightweight too. Diego was pretty fn tall though too haha. If Diego could fight like Pavlik did against Miranda by backing him up by throwing devastating punches from a distance using his reach. Might be able to stop Gatti late in epic fashion. But if they just trade from the inside I think Gatti could definitely crack his chin a few times and maybe stop him. Thats how epic this is haha. It hard to imagine such a brutal bloody fight without a knockout.

Comment

I'd favor Corrales by decision or maybe late stoppage in a war...wouldn't be suprised if either guy won though...

Comment

Corrales was an inside fighter no matter his range or skills while Gatti was a good boxer puncher no matter his lack of range or skills. Corrales was the chinnier guy and more vulnerable to one punch ending it. I see Gatti winning and that still not meaning that Diego wasn't better. Bad style for him.

Though, I'm rating this as Diego vs 140 Gatti and just realized this could be other weights. Corrales murders him below 140. 130/135, it's just a brawl with Gatti having the lesser power.

Comment

corales easily.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
                    Corrales was an inside fighter no matter his range or skills while Gatti was a good boxer puncher no matter his lack of range or skills. Corrales was the chinnier guy and more vulnerable to one punch ending it. I see Gatti winning and that still not meaning that Diego wasn't better. Bad style for him.

Though, I'm rating this as Diego vs 140 Gatti and just realized this could be other weights. Corrales murders him below 140. 130/135, it's just a brawl with Gatti having the lesser power.
                    If was thinking 135 would of been the ideal weight for them. I don't think Corrales ever had a meaningful fight at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X