Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States declare war on China?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The I phone is made in China.....just for starters.��

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Sure go ahead declare war against a nuclear power with four times the population and has one of the biggest standing armies in the world.
      headcount doesn't mean squat when you are going head to head with the best navy and best air force in the world. China has like 1 or 2 aircraft carriers and junk copycat planes to counter us. we could bomb their biggest standing army in the world without stepping a foot inside little Chinatown.

Comment

And proof again that the TS gets owned in his thread.

It shows you how much of an incompetent id1ot he is.

I do not know why the MODS have not banned him with all of these spam threads

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          headcount doesn't mean squat when you are going head to head with the best navy and best air force in the world. China has like 1 or 2 aircraft carriers and junk copycat planes to counter us. we could bomb their biggest standing army in the world without stepping a foot inside little Chinatown.
          But their abortion induced male headcount is the reason they want to invade. That is to make every paleface female including transgender Julia Sloberts into obedient hardworking harems

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            OK go for it. I was worried that there may be some repercussions but now that you assured us and the US military it's a cake walk I feel better.

Comment

There’s nothing in mainland China that the US wants... zilch, so we can forget about the US invading that barren land.

The Chinese doesn’t have the means to fight a conventional war in a foreign land... they lack the logistics to deploy their million man army.
              They do not dominate the air and sea. Their only card to play is MAD... and the US has a better chance of intercepting their ICBMs than they do ours.

The Chinese will stick to the trade war with the US and cry to the WTO for “unfair trade practices”, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                I'm a vet!

You should agree with me even if I dont know what I'm talking about.
                It takes a big man to admit he's wrong, I (all of a sudden) respect you now........... and I was a Tuaman fan myself.

Just understand that when it comes to bloodshed, most veterans are the last ones to rattle the sabre.

We know how ugly it actually is.

Comment

A war with China loses money for every businessman in this country as that is where most of the manufacturing is happening these days.

The corporations will never let that happen because they’re pulling all the strings including Trumps

Comment

So you want all human life to end?

Comment

No....

Just a fair trade deal...

Idiots can’t comprehend this

Comment

Working...
                      X