Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Weighs Career-High 317 Pounds For Adamek Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    One of my favorite fighters,a Kiwi, Conrad "Friday the 13th" Lam weighed in at 435 in his last fight!!! He also had a fight where he broke the scales and they couldn't get a weight!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/742511
    Those Maori dudes are just built huge.

Comment

I actually think Miller is in better shape than he has been in his last few fights after watching video of the weigh in. Think he cut fat and added muscle, seemed like much less upper body fat. Dude still has the biggest legs I've ever seen on a boxer, maybe that I've ever seen on anyone, anywhere
      I have not seen videos yet. Maybe he has put on muscle. It just seems really odd that he keeps putting on weight. Adamek is going to be on his bike. Miller will cut of the ring & overwhelm Adamek unless he can somehow stay off the ropes & score with quick attacks. Adamek’s punches will be like mesquito bites...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I have not seen videos yet. Maybe he has put on muscle. It just seems really odd that he keeps putting on weight. Adamek is going to be on his bike. Miller will cut of the ring & overwhelm Adamek unless he can somehow stay off the ropes & score with quick attacks. Adamek’s punches will be like mesquito bites...

Definitely looks better than you would expect when you hear 317 pounds

Comment

Cant wait to see him on my 600 pound life after his boxing career is over.

Comment

You are right. He actually carries it pretty well. He is a mack trunk...

Comment

Yeah, he does look pretty good for someone who's 317

I think he's close to 280 pounds in this pic from another weigh in. He does carry the weight quite well

Miller is not like Andy Ruiz or Big Country Nelson who look like 100% fat slobs.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Yeah, he does look pretty good for someone who's 317

I think he's close to 280 pounds in this pic from another weigh in. He does carry the weight quite well

Miller is not like Andy Ruiz or Big Country Nelson who look like 100% fat slobs.

Or Kownacki, also slob but yeah I guess Miller looks better than all 3 but man he is fat.

Comment

One of my favorite fighters,a Kiwi, Conrad "Friday the 13th" Lam weighed in at 435 in his last fight!!! He also had a fight where he broke the scales and they couldn't get a weight!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/742511
                  This obese dude is something else.

WTF does this man eat for breakfast, houses, cars, airplanes, elephants?

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 10-05-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    This obese dude is something else.

WTF does this man eat for breakfast, houses, cars, airplanes, elephants?

I need to see a fight there, what is more epic than a 400 lb man coming down an escalator for his ring walk?

Comment

Good fighter, but obviously there's a blank space in his mind if he really thinks he can not train properly and balloon up like this. He'll get absolutely nowhere like this in fighting the elite HWs.

Hey, Baby BLIMP,
                      take the sport SERIOUSLY!
                      Wake up!

Comment

Working...
                      X