No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Outboxes Rob Brant, Callum Smith is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Braehmer is older than dirt & is probably on the ODLH weight loss program for the Manny fight cuz he's been weighing 175+ for quite awhile too iirc. So one guy coming up & one guy coming down to meet in the middle lol.
    That WBSS money baby!!!

Comment

I'd be surprised if James let one of his fighters join the WBSS if he felt theu didn't have a shot.

Comment

Watching Cleverly-Brahmer. This game has knowing and watching more boxers than I usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Watching Cleverly-Brahmer. This game has knowing and watching more boxers than I usually do.
          Let me know when you decide who you picking so I can pick that fighter too

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Braehmer doesn't look that good and he keeps coming forward so he will be there for the KO. I am looking for full fights of Brant. Not seeing much but I will keep looking.

Comment

Rocky B is who you should be mimicking though.

Comment

I going with the experience of Juergen Brähmer to pull out a close decision. But Brant may surprise us because It is hard to tell how good he is with who he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I going with the experience of Juergen Brähmer to pull out a close decision. But Brant may surprise us because It is hard to tell how good he is with who he fought.
                  Sticky me amigo

Comment

Sticky me amigo
                    Sticky this thread, please

Comment

TBear BostonGuy -MEGA-

Sticky this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X