Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget the PED talk, how does Manny puncher harder and faster in the late rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Not true,

there is plenty of posters on here like Mak, Reed, Dazed, Eaner, Nchirsto, Tua, El Jesus, The Gambler, and many others who I have disagreed here but also respected their opinions just cuz of their knowledge and what they bring to this site.

My problem is with hating ass trolls like you and Strugg and other poster who says one thing before the fight and then after the fact refuses to give credit to said fighter who they were shittin on before.

Just stop F'ing trolling, that is all. And, when you do I am going to call you out on it.
    Whatever you say Father Rosales...... What you say goes Mr. Big****.... You are the almighty word around these parts.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
      Whatever you say Father Rosales...... What you say goes Mr. Big****.... You are the almighty word around these parts.....

OK, Htown, anyways just stop with the hating and trolling man. That is all I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        People can't accept the fact that maybe Manny is just that good ?

Let's stop alluding to the fact that Manny cannot possibly do what he's doing without some sort of performance enhancers or whatever and accept the fact that maybe he is legit?
        excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Drugs..........
          Yo! that gif of miguel cottos wife is disrespectful!!! show some class man take it off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Whatever it is, Eaner debunked that story and is part of Marg team.

You try to make it out as Marg was drained or whatever by trying to make weight.

But, Eaner mentioned he was not drained and that he ate breakfast in the morning of the weigh-in. A guy who is drained or having problems making weight does not eat before the weigh-in...
            htown's hobby is writing fiction

Comment

Pac is naturally fast. And i think when he really goes into top gear he is very fast. But his normal punches arent really as fast as he gets.
              So when he explodes it is very impressive.

It appears Pac gets faster, but really he is able to maintain his hand speed, whereas his opponents slow down.

Against Marg he slowed down in some of the middle rounds only to explode again in the last few.

Comment

Working...
              X