Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Columbine Killers - what was their motivation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbine Killers - what was their motivation?

Did they have a hatred of Christianity, women, or both? What was their background? Were they Muslims, Buddhists or Jews?

This video here (save it before it gets pulled) sheds some light on their motivations I believe...

http://judicial-inc.biz/Basement_video_2.htm

I wonder why the press haven't covered this angle? Surely this has been available to them longer than it has been available to us?

Didnt the government tell them to do it? Im pretty sure thats what it was...that or aliens.

Comment

Brack Obama made them do it using his mind control.

Comment

I think they did it to be remembered.

Comment

two nutjobs who were evil ****s. just because they never got attention they killed innocent people. both gob****es and hope satan is stickin his horns up there arse on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
            Did they have a hatred of Christianity, women, or both? What was their background? Were they Muslims, Buddhists or Jews?

This video here (save it before it gets pulled) sheds some light on their motivations I believe...

http://judicial-inc.biz/Basement_video_2.htm

I wonder why the press haven't covered this angle? Surely this has been available to them longer than it has been available to us?
            2 teenagers who hated their school, classmates, and their own lives. If they hated Christianity why not kill priests and burn down a church? Im sure they killed everyone they could in that school regardless of their religious beliefs and gender.

That video takes one small sound bite and thinks thats their motivation??? lol
            Maybe they werent fans of Christianity, but they just seemed to want to insult and hurt everyone by saying **** like that.

Comment

They hated christians.

Comment

They were probably typical guailo agnostic/atheist godless sons of botches. If you ask me what their motivation was, I would say that they were stupid Americans! I've never heard of this **** happening anywhere else but it seems to be a frequent occurence in the USGay! Why would a student kill his classmates for? Maybe some crackhead/psycho or pedo would have a reason to do sick ****, but it is worrying how in the states it s always students

Comment

they acted out against feelings of alienation and rage against their own inability to fit in along with societies general inability to accept them and their interests

Comment

Gun control

US government hires borderline nutjobs like these guys to go shoot and massacre innocent people and it gives them an excuse to grab everyone's gun.

It happened here in the UK with the Dunblane massacre. Thomas Hamilton shot some children and gun laws were strengthened.

Comment

Working...
                    X